Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Potential New Build

Welcome.

Depending on your travelling plans with the Cali and size of family crew, just be aware that if you go for both 4 Motion + DSG you will only have limited payload left (not sure how much offhand but others here will know). Only an issue though if you need to travel with kids, bikes, awning etc etc.

A couple of forum posters have said they never really use the lockable storage as it's buried at the bottom of the 'wardrobe'. But maybe a useful reassurance if you plan to travel with your diamond tiara. :happy

ACC has a big following, people seem to love it (don't have it myself but can see it would be great).

The magnetic flashlight seems an expensive gadget to me and a couple of people have said the same. I just keep a cheap LED mini-torch near the door and if it ever breaks I'll dig deep for a fiver for a new one.

Oh and I've never really got the point of mudflaps, but that's just me... :Grin

Mud flaps should be renamed stone guards, If every one had them we would have less stone damage to all our vehicles.

...and another thing,,, HD anti roll bars make a massive difference to the ride. They would be right at the top of my list, having had both.

Lower it on sport line springs -30mm no need for the HD roll bars. But if 4 motion I can see why you would want the standard ground clearance.

Also add diff lock.

Back