Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We Connect and VW apps

CaliforniaPhil

CaliforniaPhil

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I don't use tthe phone apps that much but I was trying to look around the new VW one, everything seems to be in German behind the English front menu's. I have it set to uk. Anybody else? or do I have the settings wrong.

I opened the old We Connect and it's all still working, so I'll ignore it for now.

Last edited:
I don't use tthe phone apps that much but I was trying to look around the new VW one, everything seems to be in German behind the English front menu's. I have it set to uk. Anybody else? or do I have the settings wrong.

I opened the old We Connect and it's all still working, so I'll ignore it for now.
My WeConnect works fine as well.

I have the new California On Tour one and so far been a little pointless as there are no features on our MY22 one that uses the options. Knowing OEM apps I can't imagine the camp sites bit will ever be up to date but the manual link has proved useful a couple of times. Mine in English though. If you go into settings and then click on the VIN there is an option there to change the online manual language.

Back