Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

viewing Photos ?

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Am I the only one who has difficulty in viewing Photos in the For Sale section. Most of them are to big and have adverts vertically on right side over them which I cannot remove. :headbang

Not a problem for me, they show properly.

Specifically which advert are you having difficulties with ??

The 2nd one down, white Westfalia, but most of them, can only see a 1/4 of the photo because its to big plus the line of ads covers the pics. Paul :?:

paul i have the same issue with pictures in posts as well as sales but not in gallery where they view "normally" in post and sales if i want to view i get picture in centre of screen and zoom out to view picture no idea why it happens same on my lap top and pad

We do have an issue with some of the photo's in the for sale section in some browsers, I think the problem is some are very hi-res and need reducing in size

As martin says it works fine on the laptop but the tablet struggles its mainly these 14-16 mega pixel cameras the pictures need resizing before being posted as they slow the site down

Calikev said:
As martin says it works fine on the laptop but the tablet struggles its mainly these 14-16 mega pixel cameras the pictures need resizing before being posted as they slow the site down

Can we put a max size on photos, would that help ?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Thanks Martin, I can now see pics normally. Why in particular I wanted to view the Joker is that I thinking of swapping the Cali for a Joker. Would I be able to attend rallies - meets with a new Westfalia Joker ? I know they made them originally but do they come under "Cali" for the club ? Paul.