Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

First light of 2024, Whiterocks, Portrush.

Happy New Year!
30588bee3dc7273a5312447888014632.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PhotoBombed by Porsche at Elan Valley. Possibly £1m lined up here; 2 x GT3, 1 x GT3RS and (my favourite) a Dakar. The drivers weren't shy about driving around this area, they were covered in road grime, and after a coffee at the visitor centre proceeded to drive the reservoirs/dams road.

L1020040.jpg

Meadow Springs Country and Leisure Park. Wales. Beautiful site. View attachment 117910
Nice.
Is that a side vent in the Cali Wrap & do you use it often?
We've been pondering a roof cover upgrade for a while & I'm wondering which options to select. Leaning towards the front window & side vents, but mindful that every addition adds to the cost.

Nice.
Is that a side vent in the Cali Wrap & do you use it often?
We've been pondering a roof cover upgrade for a while & I'm wondering which options to select. Leaning towards the front window & side vents, but mindful that every addition adds to the cost.
It is a side vent. Not had a chance to use them properly yet as we have only had it a couple of months. I suspect we’ll use them a lot more in the summer months. Kept them closed this weekend as it dropped to -2. Front window is excellent though. I definitely think it’s worth paying the little extra to have them though and then you’re covered for all weathers. Also if you cook a lot in the van they’ll help with condensation.

We don't seem to have been troubled by cable-chewing animals while the van (mostly) rests over winter, but this little chap (?) has taken up residence lately.

View attachment 117921
Your visitor has found a great spot there! Funnily enough @bvddobb just posted a photo of a similar passenger to their travel blog, somewhere on Speyside.

Seymour has been washed, polished and decorated for our very good friends' wedding tomorrow. Bloody freezing out there today but at least it looks it will be dry for their special day.
View attachment 117993
They make excellent wedding limos! Takes me back…

IMG_1119.jpeg