Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Topping up water for windscreen wash - T5

• Thread starter cpjb@btinternet.com
  • Start date
cpjb@btinternet.com

cpjb@btinternet.com

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I was topping up the water for the windscreen wash today, and it struck me to ask is there a better way to do it than pour some water in, let it gurgle and then repeat 20 times. I never encountered the gurgling delay on any other vehicle that I've had.

It's a very trivial issue but wondered whether it was a common problem with the T5? Has it been improved on the T6?

I was topping up the water for the windscreen wash today, and it struck me to ask is there a better way to do it than pour some water in, let it gurgle and then repeat 20 times. I never encountered the gurgling delay on any other vehicle that I've had.

It's a very trivial issue but wondered whether it was a common problem with the T5? Has it been improved on the T6?
No problem on mine 1L jug just pours in, no gurgling. Mine has a plastic grid about an inch or two below the top. Has yours?. Is it clear of any debris/ muck?

Must admit mine gurgles a bit too when a foamy screen wash is used. I have always thought, as well, that the VAG blue cap (had this on a few VWs now) could be better designed - it can be a bit fiddly to clip it down closed properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back