Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tool Kit + Fridge

Eddie Kelsall

Eddie Kelsall

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi,

I have just bought my first Cali - a 2007 SE model. I'm still trying to understand how everything works, but so far I have two things I'm not sure about. Firstly the location of the tool kit and what temperature setting to have the fridge running at. Thanks for any help people can offer.

Eddie

Hi Eddie, toolkit is in a box attached to the back of the rear bench seat at the bottom. We normally set our fridge at No 3 (1 is the lowest, 7 is the highest on ours).

There should be a First Aid kit and triangle in the cupboard underneath the cooker.

Welcome to Cali ownership :thumb

Hi,

Thanks very much for the info and the welcome. I'll try the fridge setting later. I found the first aid kit earlier, but not the tool kit . I'll have a look under the seat later as well.

Thanks again.

Hi Eddie,

As your van is a 2007 model, unless it has had a replacement control unit the fridge setting will be in degrees and not "levels" as the post 2010 models are. If it is, the temp can be set from the deep minuses (Used to keep things frozen) all the way up to balmy positive temperatures.

We normally keep our at 4 degrees C which is a typical fridge temperature.

Hope this helps.

Rgds
Mark

THanks for your help Mark.

I'll set it to 4 and see what happens.

Regards,

Eddie

Back