Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

They buy any Cali dot com - Cali-gone!

Sold my 2016 Beach to WeBuyAnyCar today.

They gave me the £36220 minus the £100 admin fees. No knockdown at all!!

Really felt sad selling it but will either order another California later on this year or a Transporter Kombi.

Didn't anticipate selling it at all a week ago but felt that getting back 36 grand was too good an offer to resist. I paid less than 40 grand for it 2 years ago!

Took the awning off too and will be selling it on here shortly.

Sold my 2016 Beach to WeBuyAnyCar today.

They gave me the £36220 minus the £100 admin fees. No knockdown at all!!

Really felt sad selling it but will either order another California later on this year or a Transporter Kombi.

Didn't anticipate selling it at all a week ago but felt that getting back 36 grand was too good an offer to resist. I paid less than 40 grand for it 2 years ago!

Took the awning off too and will be selling it on here shortly.

Wow! That is some result..under 5% per year depreciation on a brand new van is simply amazing. Now you need to stalk it all the way to the auction room and see what it sells for.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

We got our money yesterday!

So in this instance, I can not recommend WBAC enough.

However, I do feel that I got lucky. It was a great van, had no problems with it but I do really regret not extending the warranty within the 3 months of collection. If I had, I probably would of hung off selling it until next year.

I normally change my cars about once a year but after having the Cali for over 2 years, they really do get under your skin!

We got our money yesterday!

So in this instance, I can not recommend WBAC enough.

However, I do feel that I got lucky. It was a great van, had no problems with it but I do really regret not extending the warranty within the 3 months of collection. If I had, I probably would of hung off selling it until next year.

I normally change my cars about once a year but after having the Cali for over 2 years, they really do get under your skin!
It is a slightly uneasy feeling when they take the van and you have to wait for the money to go through!

Anyway, hope you hang around here until you get your new one :thumb

Hi, anybody noticed there is no 150 bhp option on their website, just the 204. I tried the option without any bhp quotes (2015-) and it came back much cheaper.

Hi, anybody noticed there is no 150 bhp option on their website, just the 204. I tried the option without any bhp quotes (2015-) and it came back much cheaper.
Maybe it’s listed in kw (about 112) rather than bhp? When I took mine in they had trouble identifying the bhp on their system and had to convert it to kw.

2haw.... You did very well with that valuation.

Out of curiosity I've just popped next door (business neighbours with WBAC) and had a computer valuation. Mine was circa £37.4k for a 2015 180 DSG California with 24k miles. Valuation didn't seem to take into account any extras (8k) so may have been at the lower end of the spectrum.

Last edited:
I used we buy any car when I was selling my Audi. I got a price the phone the van dealer. The price he offered was £100 less than we buy any car so I accepted it just of ease. Interestingly over the weeks I kept getting emails from we buy any car saying the demand was high and that they had revised to price. I even got an email a year after I got the first quote.
The other thing to do would be to haggle on the price of any repairs if it is just a smart repair. Generally the dealer will not pay more than £25 for a smart repair i.e. stone chip, small dent, wheel repair.

Back