Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Black Beast

R

Rich Corrado

I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it!

Small Cali 2.jpg

No, black is good. Was one of 2 options for me. looks very nice indeed.
enjoy.

Simon

Goodness ....

Couldn't you have got the bellows colour-matched??? :doh

What about the cycle rack?

cycle rack looks wrong, needs to be black :thumb Dont forget to extend your tow eye :crazy

Looks quite mean,what's it handle like on the new wheels&tyres,and what else are you planning for it :mrgreen:

James said:
Black VW badge for the front and darker sportline rear lights.

Will look good :).

http://www.banwy.co.uk/product/t5-parts ... t5-gp-2010

Badge and lights here - other places sell them but this will give you and idea

I've got pictures of the lights and badge on mine if you want a look

James

I have been looking into a product called plasti dip, it's very clever. Have a look on YouTube and type in "dip my car". I have tried it on my bike and a mates car and I'm really impressed.

Gasgas said:
Looks quite mean,what's it handle like on the new wheels&tyres,and what else are you planning for it :mrgreen:

I'm really impressed with its handling.

I had the suspension dropped by 30mm by VW and the wider wheels give it much better stability.

The only way I can describe the ride is that it's like driving a big car rather than driving a wallowing van. It doesn't lean and tilt when going round corners and roundabouts.

I only drove the Cali for one day with standard 17" alloys and to be honest I can't say I notice any more bumps with the 20" alloys on.

I did a lot of research on the possible tyre options and eventually when for 275/40/20 which are xl load rated and gave me the largest amount of rubber on 20" wheels.

...a thing of beauty Rich, a thing of beauty....

classy :thumb

What wheels are those ?

Back