Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table rail

D

dominichayhoe

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Has anyone found a supplier for the table rail or a 3D file to print it?

I want to make a lower position for it to be able to convert the passenger seat and bench seat to a childs bed, and I intend to also put a rail on the side of the fridge to use the same table outside, as I have done in previous motorhomes.

However, I can't find a supplier for the rail anywhere.

Thanks.

Can’t you just order another rail from your local GC dealer.

Has anyone found a supplier for the table rail or a 3D file to print it?

I want to make a lower position for it to be able to convert the passenger seat and bench seat to a childs bed, and I intend to also put a rail on the side of the fridge to use the same table outside, as I have done in previous motorhomes.

However, I can't find a supplier for the rail anywhere.

Thanks.
Calicap.de

B0DD1A8A-85AE-4F10-A485-2D7A5BF7C86E.png

The female part maybe, and that took calls to two different vw dealers, but the male part is only available with the £300+ table!

Will they ship to UK? Last two German sites I’ve tried won’t.

in fact, no they won’t.
I had the same problem getting stuff shipped to ireland but found a site mailboxde.com. You get the supplier to ship to them and they ship to you - for a fee!! But I found they worked well and werent very expensive. Certainly worth a look

I had the same problem getting stuff shipped to ireland but found a site mailboxde.com. You get the supplier to ship to them and they ship to you - for a fee!! But I found they worked well and werent very expensive. Certainly worth a look
Thanks for that :)

Hello Moonlight Hotel,

I was wondering which European online shop won't ship to Ireland? Sometimes the cost for shipment could be a bit higher, but I can't remember that they won't ship.

Regards,
Eberhard

Back