Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table rail

Fabiox6

Fabiox6

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hallo everybody.

after looking carefully on many internal pods shown in this site , I'd like to try to make one which fits my needs. ( i.e. very minimal, just for morning coffee )

I'planning to make just a short extension ( approx 20/30 cm wide ;50 long// same as table ) to install a small sink and burner . This short plate should end with same rail used for the original table. so it could be fitted between side wall and table.

I found in a post the PN for the plastic hooks but not the rail.
Could be someone so kind to suggest where I can find an alu profile like this one ?

Thanks a lot for support

Beach_Rail.png

Have a look at this thread

Thanks Beachybird. Unfortunately what shown is not what I am looking for . To better explain my idea is something similar to Maxxcamp but with smaller sizes ( 500x 300 ) instead of 740x400. I attach a picture of it. As you can see the key is the side rail which is capable to hold the standard table. Anybody can provide any info / ideas on how to find a rail which could handle standard table clips?

maxxcamp compact.png

Hey Fabiox6,

Just been thinking about building some removable storage for my Cali beach and came across maxxcamp, and also your post. Did you ever have any luck finding this rail profile? It seems like the piece of the puzzle i’m also missing. Everything else I can build myself I think.
Cheers for any info you have,
Phil.

Hallo Phil.
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it until now. Only solution found is to change both rail and supports, but it is not what I’m looking for.
Should someone help would be much appreciated.

I've ordered some cheap basic aluminium profiles with a C slot (used in garages to hang various things off I think) and I'll see if the table hooks slot in securely enough.
Let's see....

Hello guys I’m currently looking for this same thing….

Has anyone came across a solution??

Thanks !