Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Storage Boxes

I've never had much success with plastic boxes, they seem to be cheap and brittle no matter where you get them from.

We bought a pair of these for our beach

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/outwell-fol ... te-p106418

They go with the look and model style of the van, very light and collapsable but the best thing is under the multiplex board you can fit one either side with the coolbox mounted in the middle :cool:

With the rear seat moved slightly forward I think you could fit two either side.

I got two 64litre boxes for the Beach from 'The Plastic Box Company' in Kingswinford luckily I was delivering there but I thought £5:00 for two boxes was pretty cheap :bananadance

Barefoot62 said:
I got two 64litre boxes for the Beach from 'The Plastic Box Company' in Kingswinford luckily I was delivering there but I thought £5:00 for two boxes was pretty cheap :bananadance
Ps if I'm there again I'll try and get some more if anyone wants them. Just let me know :hello

Boxes arrived today and I'm impressed how sturdy them seem to the Asda ones I brought previously. Can fit 5 five under the flexiboard at a squeeze but four more comfortable. They are just the right height with about 1cm to spare.

Andy

Back