Still looking for our Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
superrach73

superrach73

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello there,

I just wondered if anyone had advice on websites to watch for used Cali's coming on the market. Obviously we are keeping our eye on the market place page on this site and also thevwcalifornia.com plus the usual autotrader and exchange and mart. Can anyone recommend anywhere else we should be looking?

Welcome.

I'd say you're looking in the right places.

Why don't you post the rough spec / colour / year model you're after on here? We're a friendly bunch and members have located nice Cali's for people in the past.

Thanks reserves, that would be ace. which bit of forums do you think would be best to post in?

Also - you may be able to help with another question......

Do you know where I might find out what colours were available on Cali's of different ages? I'm a big fan of the midnight blue colour that is available now and have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find out what year this colour came into the range. I presume somewhere you can find out how many of this colour were made too.......

I'd just post in here :)

As for the colours not sure exactly, but think Midnight Blue was a facelift colour (2010 onwards) but could be wrong.

Don't forget ebay. When I sold mine almost all the interest came from there. You need to be checking each 3 times a day if you are hoping to pick up a bargain.

I'm beginning to realise this T4WFA! Missed out on one that sold in a day last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.