Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Looking to start the dream...

W

Will Izod

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello all,

I have been reading all the helpful hints and tips of buying a new Cali, my wife and I have decided that it is time to live out our dream of becoming owners of a Cali.

Really good to read the advice from all of you but I thought I would post my interest in case anyone was thinking of parting from their Cali any time soon. As was mentioned in a previous post it is a sellers market and there is not a great number available.

We are looking for a 2013 California SE with less than about 25k on the clock. The drivers pack would be a plus and a bike rack and awning essential. Any other extras would be an added bonus.

Thanks for any extra advice or suggestions anyone has. It is all much appreciated

Thanks All

Will

Don't worry about the bike rack, they can be purchased and fitted easily as a DIY. - think they are about 300 quid or in the 300-400 range...

Same is true of the awning, but they are quite expensive (around £800) so keep that in mind when negotiating.

On the drivers pack, the front and rear parking sensors are a must have (and are often specified without the drivers pack), the MFSW can be retrofitted if it really is a must have, finally the rain sensor and dimming rear mirror are a pain to retrofit, as they will need a new windscreen. I manage to live without them :)

Don't worry about the bike rack, they can be purchased and fitted easily as a DIY. - think they are about 300 quid or in the 300-400 range...

Same is true of the awning, but they are quite expensive (around £800) so keep that in mind when negotiating.

On the drivers pack, the front and rear parking sensors are a must have (and are often specified without the drivers pack), the MFSW can be retrofitted if it really is a must have, finally the rain sensor and dimming rear mirror are a pain to retrofit, as they will need a new windscreen. I manage to live without them :)

Thanks Teeboy all good things to be concidered

Good luck Will, you won't be disappointed :thumb