Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sport package?

You can spec sport + chrome (just not sports + style).

As the b pillars are already black with the sport pack I think it just adds the little chrome strips along the side and tailgate.

So over £500 seems a bit steep...

View attachment 114731View attachment 114732

View attachment 114733
Agreed! And given you get a chrome radiator grille and front foglights with cornering function as standard on the Ocean, that description isn't tempting at all!
I personally find the chrome strips a bit fussy, the opposite of the sports pack which tends towards less bling. I did add a body coloured roof spoiler from the dealer though!

Agreed! And given you get a chrome radiator grille and front foglights with cornering function as standard on the Ocean, that description isn't tempting at all!
I personally find the chrome strips a bit fussy, the opposite of the sports pack which tends towards less bling. I did add a body coloured roof spoiler from the dealer though!
Does anyone know if you can add the sports pack black splitter and black under side carriage after delivery? And can you order the black Springfield from vw?

Does anyone know if you can add the sports pack black splitter and black under side carriage after delivery? And can you order the black Springfield from vw?
I know my near side black undertray wasn’t quite fitted correctly and the dealer removed and replaced it with new. The black Springfields must be available from VW as a current replacement part. I understand all parts have to be available for 10 years after being discontinued?
Items likely be expensive though compared to factory fitted sports pack.

Back