Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sport package?

edzt

edzt

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
I'm about to push the button on an Ocean but I'm still not sure about what options.

I visited the dealer and he ran through them for me.
I quite fancied the sports pack with the 18" black wheels etc
Part of the pack is upgrade to tinted glazing but I thought the Ocean already came with this as standard?
Am I wrong?

Yes the Ocean does come with privacy glass as standard, although I think the sport pack glass might be slightly darker. I had to collect Bertie from the garage at the weekend and they just had a new demo Cali in with the sports pack. Indian Grey with the sport pack looked sooo nice, so not the best pictures, but hopefully the below gives you a good idea (note post manufacture custom finish to the seats)

2.jpg

1.jpg

Good pictures, I ordered an Indium grey Cali ocean with sports pack, June last year . Still waiting…..

Evening...we ordered our Indium 4 Motion with sport pack in July.......may need to get the Christmas decs ready for when it eventually arrives.....worth the wait....

We ordered Ascot Grey 4motion with sports pack in November. Really looking forward to when it arrives but understand it will be a while

Yes the Ocean does come with privacy glass as standard, although I think the sport pack glass might be slightly darker. I had to collect Bertie from the garage at the weekend and they just had a new demo Cali in with the sports pack. Indian Grey with the sport pack looked sooo nice, so not the best pictures, but hopefully the below gives you a good idea (note post manufacture custom finish to the seats)

View attachment 90428

View attachment 90429
Do you know where the seats were recovered? It looks a nice job.

I thought the same
We plan to get ours full leather because of the dog and these look very nice .

Unfortunately I don't. I believe it's someone close to the SMC garage in Tonbridge. Looked very nice, was thinking some red stitching would really set them off on my Fontana Red Cali!

Our Ocean Cali arrived on Tuesday (ordered last May). Looks stunning with sports pack, we are thrilled.
de65825e2b601be8994437f4e67ed66f.jpg

First time dealership had seen one and they were raving about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Ocean Cali arrived on Tuesday (ordered last May). Looks stunning with sports pack, we are thrilled.

Brilliant, I nearly ordered black on black with sports pack, I got nervous at the last minute and changed my mind to Indium grey, my T6 was black and I was so fussy keeping the paintwork immaculate I thought grey mite be easier. Do you have any more pictures? Congratulations

Hi do you have anyone pictures of your California I am just about to order but really stuck on colour. Do you find it gets very hot inside in the summer with it being black?

View attachment 90428

View attachment 90429
I like the seats - do you know where they were done?

@Mrs G

Your van looks fantastic, congrats!

Is it Starlight Blue? or black? Also did you spec the chrome pack as well as the sports pack? Thanks!

did you spec the chrome pack as well as the sports pack
I don't think you can spec both. It's either a black theme with the sports pack, or chrome.
You also can't spec the sports pack with two-tone paint.

DK SCHWEIZER did my leather seats.I highly recommend them. The lads there was brilliant

I don't think you can spec both. It's either a black theme with the sports pack, or chrome.
You also can't spec the sports pack with two-tone paint.

You can spec sport + chrome (just not sports + style).

As the b pillars are already black with the sport pack I think it just adds the little chrome strips along the side and tailgate.

So over £500 seems a bit steep...

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 16.10.17.pngScreenshot 2023-09-21 at 16.09.31.png

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 16.13.55.png

Also, does anyone know if the fog lights with cornering are standard? Surely you don't need the chrome pack to get them?

Back