Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Small kitchen window blind ?

Chris H

Chris H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello was wondering does the small window above the fridge have a pull down blind as could not see one on the cali in our local showroom. Or am I not looking hard enough.

Thanks

Chris

A bit of plastic slides out from behind the wardrobe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, think I was looking for a pull down one.

Try doing an emergency stop as you would in a driving test - should be enough to get the blind to slide across the window.:)

Try doing an emergency stop as you would in a driving test - should be enough to get the blind to slide across the window.:)
It does, but sometimes not even an emergency stop. Almost wet myself the first time, Dark - on the M4 - lorry pulled out to overtake another lorry just as I was about to pull out- couldn't go into 3rd lane as a car was passing so had to slow down - BANG. Thought someone was taking a pot-shot.:thumb

It does, but sometimes not even an emergency stop. Almost wet myself the first time, Dark - on the M4 - lorry pulled out to overtake another lorry just as I was about to pull out- couldn't go into 3rd lane as a car was passing so had to slow down - BANG. Thought someone was taking a pot-shot.:thumb

Is it wrong that in knowing this piece of key information the next time I am in the van with the wife (who doesn't visit the forum), that I'm tempted to drop the infamous 'fridge window shotgun' manoeuvre to see her reaction?

And yes, before you ask I've got waterproof seat covers. :)

SWMBO was asleep in the back at the time. Must have been a deep sleep as she only woke up when I asked her what she had done? when I realised the Cali was still driving smoothly, no glass flying around etc:, so it must have been her, so I thought. I haven't told her the cause yet!
;)