Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding Table in Ocean

J

John Bourne Collin

Vehicle
Just browsing
Good morning, I am a new owner of a new California Ocean , I have had it just one year now and apart from some initial electrical issues all is well. The sliding table fixings have come loose and fallen off a couple of times and I can not find the flat top bit that the screw goes into does anyone know where I can get a replacement. My dealer is quite far from my home so don’t want to go back just for this. Many thanks, John

image.jpg

Good morning, I am a new owner of a new California Ocean , I have had it just one year now and apart from some initial electrical issues all is well. The sliding table fixings have come loose and fallen off a couple of times and I can not find the flat top bit that the screw goes into does anyone know where I can get a replacement. My dealer is quite far from my home so don’t want to go back just for this. Many thanks, John

View attachment 105386
Your dealer might send you the part under warranty if you ask nicely.

Your dealer might send you the part under warranty if you ask nicely.
Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in ages.

I had to take my first van on a 3 hour round trip to the dealers so they could see that the high-level brake light was missing.

They then ordered the part & wouldn't send it - I had to take the van in.

When I turned up at the booked appointment, I sat in a costa coffee over the road for 2 1/2 hours & then got a phone call in which they said they couldn't fix it that day as they didn't have the part - it had been sent back as it had sat in the workshop unused for 48 hours.

They did however do their routine safety inspection of the van & I got another chap ring me up to ask if I knew that I had the brake light missing......

At that point I gave up & bought one online & fixed it myself.

That was at Kettering van centre & a few years back.

Back