Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Six months since ordering....

RikFizz

RikFizz

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Six months ago I pressed the big button and ordered a new Coast. I went through DtD and secured a 9% discount. Eurovans Crawley were my dealer. Crawley is a long way from where I live but I went for best (cheapest) deal I could get so all good! Between October and January I showed all the classic signs: VW chat too often, looking at shipping traffic too much and buying some stuff I had no idea if it would be useful. January came and so did the van! It’s a beaut.... since it arrived we have shopped with it, had days out in it, taken a very old father out for trips and camped twice. So why the post? Well, to those new or waiting it has been everything we hoped. Everything works (if it didn’t it was always me not the van). My dealer experience was fine. I now buy things I need not want. Mostly this post is to acknowledge how important, entertaining and helpful this forum and the people on it have been. Thanks to all.

Six months ago I pressed the big button and ordered a new Coast. I went through DtD and secured a 9% discount. Eurovans Crawley were my dealer. Crawley is a long way from where I live but I went for best (cheapest) deal I could get so all good! Between October and January I showed all the classic signs: VW chat too often, looking at shipping traffic too much and buying some stuff I had no idea if it would be useful. January came and so did the van! It’s a beaut.... since it arrived we have shopped with it, had days out in it, taken a very old father out for trips and camped twice. So why the post? Well, to those new or waiting it has been everything we hoped. Everything works (if it didn’t it was always me not the van). My dealer experience was fine. I now buy things I need not want. Mostly this post is to acknowledge how important, entertaining and helpful this forum and the people on it have been. Thanks to all.
My experience mirrors yours :)

Our Cherry Red Coast is on order with Crawley too, we ordered it mid Nov and have just been told by Ben at Eurovans that it has now been built, so we are hopeful of getting it some time in May.
Glad to know your experience with them has been good, and glad too that the Cali is everything you hoped it would be !

Our Cherry Red Coast is on order with Crawley too, we ordered it mid Nov and have just been told by Ben at Eurovans that it has now been built, so we are hopeful of getting it some time in May.
Glad to know your experience with them has been good, and glad too that the Cali is everything you hoped it would be !
Fantastic news - Our Coast was ordered just a few weeks later and am being told its a June build. So you have done well there. Maybe, just maybe, ours (along with plenty of other forumites also waiting will be sooner than currently promised. Photos please, once she arrives.