Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have not stopped smiling.....

Glynn

Glynn

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi, we collected our new Cali from Eurovans, Crawley on Saturday 9th May (ordered middle of January). We have been out every weekend since, Trimmingham, Overstrand, Southwold/Aldeburgh and Cley-Next-the-Sea and have not stopped smiling. The van is everything we had hoped for and Mike and Paul at Eurovans were excellent, making the buying/collection process very easy. We have been amazed how the moment we get in the van how relaxed we suddenly feel and even just one night out feels like a mini holiday. We plan to spend the summer doing lots of weekend trips and have decided to visit the West Coast of Ireland (Atlantic Coastal route) next year. I would like to say I have really enjoyed reading the Forum and have gained a lot of information from all of you experienced Cali owners; so a big thank you. I have attached a couple of photographs.......

image.jpg

image.jpg

We stopped smiling the day I found roof corrosion and then a week later the EGR valve failed!

Welcome and keep smiling, I do too! :D

We have undertaken the Atlantic Way (The Cork to Westport done pre Campervan days) We are considering undertaking next year from the North down as far as Westport. Last year West Coast Scotland this year doing East Coast van possitives out weighs and negatives expirenced. Keep enjoying keep smiling

Welcome......totally agree with your sentiments, since March visited many of the places you mention, Northumberland, the list goes on! Still smiling

Hi and welcome I think the smile comes from not only the ownership but the total knowledge that you have a truely amazing lifestyle and opportunities are endless in your van.
Others look with envious eyes knowing you just got back from another adventure over a weekend while they sit indoors or cut the grass.
Keep enjoying it.

Congratulations and welcome! I'm five months ahead of you, still grinning like the cheshire cat :D
Enjoy every moment!
Maud

We're deliriously thrilled still after just over 2 months

Welcome. We have had ours since March and are still smiling!! We have found it totally addictive. Great looking van - ours is sand beige too. Enjoy!!

We too are new owners this year. I cannot imagine life without her.

you will probably need to buy a bigger smileometer in a few months time.

That's when you realise it can do everything you've ever thought about doing with a camper and it can do even more that you never thought about.

When I bought Albert I estimated two years to complete the itineraries that I had planned.

That still holds true but I now need another three years to complete everything that I hadn't thought of.

It just seems to get better and better , doesn't it ?7 months in and still finding new aspects to Herman, working out where to fit in more wine, experimenting with upstairs downstairs, how to fit the dog in, building up recipes, - looking at the forum....... relaxing about the whole money bit......would I rather have the cash sitting glumly in a no interest ISA, or would I rather be packing up wetsuits, hiking stuff and getting the maps out ? ...... not much thought required.....

just packing up for another few days on the Cornish Coastal Path, gradually working from the Devon border on both coasts t6o mix it up a bit - can See Herman out of the window, tailgate up, fridge on, tanks full , provisions in ......
summer's here folks .....

Welcome, we are about 6 weeks in, these are great fun machines enjoying every minute spent in our scary Canary.
Have lots of fun, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

There's always room for mire wine.
The cardboard wine holders from the super markets fit quite snugly at the end of the kitchen unit behind the driver/passenger seat for the RHD.
I love it and I'm on my 3rd T5 but my first Cali.

Back