I GOT ONE! Nice to be back :-D

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
:bananadance2
I finally got a Cali, JUST cannot believe its know sitting on my drive. My family and friends think im nuts spending so much money, but already i am head over heals in love with it (Name tbc)

Ive missed this forum, it was amazing going to the dealer, after all my months on here previously, i was showing them how to do things. Also became a vip member so went there with my checklist.

To save money, i decided to get a used one so got a 2016 Cali beach 2.0 diesel 15,000 miles and eas from a VW dealer. I was just sold immediately as it had the Oryx White, and the sun was shining in it.

Really cant wait to meet u all at a Cali meet up :thumb

Welcome back Mark, you got there in the end, congrats. Looking good :thumb

Welcome back Mark... g great to have you back with us and to see such a gorgeous looking vehicle :)

Edited.

A total load of garbage posted .... was cleaning my screen and also absent-mindedly gave my keyboard a wipe :shocked

Welcome back! Nice set of wheels (but I would say that!). :)

Looking good. I have many good memories of my beach. Amazing van.

I can imagine how you feel after being so close before......
Every moment of happiness this vehicle provides you and your family with is all that matters from now on regarding the 'can I can't I' decision you had to go through.
Point is you have done it!!!!!!!1

Stay excited, :bananadance2:thumb:pinkbanana

Welcome back Mark and congratulations! :thumb

Looks like you’re parked up at Prestatyn?

I’ll be impressed if you have worked that out from that picture!!
I can see the wind farm and the gas rig in the distance, plus I’m familiar with the cycle path there! :D

Well done - glad you got there in the end.:cheers

I can see the wind farm and the gas rig in the distance, plus I’m familiar with the cycle path there! :D
That is some amazing detective work, i was indeed in Preststyn having our first a la carte Cali meal, fish and chips. :thumb

Thank you very much for all the welcome backs, lovely to hear :embarrased:embarrased:embarrased, its great to be back :thumb:thumb

Oh yay!!

So glad you’ve finally got your baby on the drive. Nice looking one too. Welcome back and happy camping :pinkbanana

Had our first family dining out experience in Blackpool with our Cali, or as its now been officially named, Little Robin. Pulled up on side of the road, got a takeawy pizza, and dined in the back. The feeling of freedom was just absolutely amazing.

It took us half an hour however to turn the seats around, no wipes, no forks, no knives to cut pizza, no coffee, no drinks, we were absolutely rubbish as its all new experience, but got there in the end and it was AMAZING. My sons 10 year old friend said its the best day of his life. My 10 year old son want me to keep it forever as he want to drive to italy when he is older. I change my cars every 1-2 years but LIttle Robin is defo a keeper!!!