Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Showrooms where you can see a Cali, which model and what colour.

T6 CFO

T6 CFO

Mike
Top Poster
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Title says it all. Hopefully keep all the information together so that anyone who wants to go and look at a particular model in a colour knows where to go.

I believe we will have an Ocean 204ps DSG in Oryx White Pearl early next week. South Hereford Van Centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe we will have an Ocean 204ps DSG in Oryx White Pearl early next week. South Hereford Van Centre.

Excellent Tom. Will no doubt be paying you a visit then as that is one of the colours I wanted to have a look at. I also want an Ocean 204 with DSG 4 Motion so ticks most of the boxes.

Look what arrived at South Hereford today. Will be in our showroom by Friday, ready for the weekend!IMG_1704.JPG

Not the best pictures in the world and it certainly doesn't do the colour justice....
6bf1e0ab4c31be991392c5d128c7d45a.jpg
6011213e8cca2a533bb1016012468701.jpg
7c3d9df487f624ee0948685b4bf4c6b7.jpg

Yes of course. I'll post some tomorrow.

Thanks Tom, I do like the look of the seats. Are they the standard material ones, they seem different to the ones on the new beach?
I think I need to plan a little trip up your way!

Thanks Tom, I do like the look of the seats. Are they the standard material ones, they seem different to the ones on the new beach?
I think I need to plan a little trip up your way!
You're right about the fabric being different in the ocean compared to the beach. They have different default fabrics.

SAW FIRST T6
Still can't get over at the launch of the Transporter they said it was the all-new T6, but one thing it will do is help hold up the residual values of the T5, which can be no bad thing.
Anyway one like and one dislike,

LIKE Devonport 17 inch alloys. Similar to Thuners but a bit more blingy, our other rides are an MGB with chrome wires and a Golf Anniversary with BBS’s, so the simplicity of cleaning will be much appreciated.

DISLIKE Lack of body moulding rubbing strip along the Lower Fold Lines. On the T5 this added some detail to the side elevation and offered a degree of protection for supermarkets parking, I wonder if these can be retrofitted?

ZI6 CHROME PACK OPTION

It is the same as fitted to the Caravelle Executive, consisting of a chrome strip along the new lower wide grill, a strip of chrome along the lower crease line on the sides, a chrome strip across the bottom of the tailgate, and a chrome Edge to the internal rotary light switch. ÂŁ550+ VAT

JCT 600 van centre in Sheffield have a California Ocean 204 ps in oryx white DSG with other extras in their showroom. Definitely recommend having a look if you are in the area.

I notice there is no front vent zip opening in the roof bellows, is this now standard on the T6? If so pity I like the vent in this location.

VW Van Centre Glasgow have a California Ocean 204 ps in oryx white DSG with other extras in their showroom. Wish I'd taken some pics now to post on here, but was a bit pushed for time. Still, it's worth a visit for those north of the border and they have a T5 outside for any direct comparison purposes.

The dealer contacted me today to let me know they have 2x Ocean 204 DSG available to view. One in white, and a higher spec mojave beige example. This is at Lightcliffes, (Llandudno Junction). We hope to get over there soon.
This is my first post, so my first opportunity to say how very useful this forum is with our research - t's reassuring to know we are all wrestling with the same questions and challenges. Thanks all.

The dealer contacted me today to let me know they have 2x Ocean 204 DSG available to view. One in white, and a higher spec mojave beige example. This is at Lightcliffes, (Llandudno Junction). We hope to get over there soon.
This is my first post, so my first opportunity to say how very useful this forum is with our research - t's reassuring to know we are all wrestling with the same questions and challenges. Thanks all.
Thanks and welcome. :)
Two of the three colours I want to have a look at. Third is the grey!

Got a message from VW Heritage in Bristol that they now have a couple of T6s. I believe a silver Ocean and a red Beach.

Back