Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sea2Summit for downstairs 3 seater bench?

S

Snuzy

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi there,

Sorry - I know there are lots of posts on matters toppers for various bed combos but after much trawling, I can't find an answer! I have just changed my Ocean for a Beach (as I need more seats due to a growing family!). I'm looking at the Sea2Summit camping mats for downstairs, I was wondering if anyone has gone down this route and if yes, which size? I see they do a customised one for the VW California but it looks like it's cut to fit the Ocean, rather than the beach.
I like the look of it as it packs down so small, which is a priority! I had to Comfort for my Ocean but found it too bulky.

Many thanks for any advice!
Mary

Hi,

No experience with Sea2Summit but another angle is a decent air bed.

We have a 2 seat Beach. When travelling afar we use a 120cm air bed, this leaves the "kitchen" equivalent of spare width for storage etc.

When wanting full width comfort we have the 140cm version. It fills the space perfectly.

These Decathlon ones are great, very stable, well designed baffles etc, not at all like the air beds of old. Never had a bad night's sleep using them.

Others will know if this is enough to even out the 3 seat lumps and bumps, can't see why it wouldn't compared to a self inflating mattress.

Hi,

No experience with Sea2Summit but another angle is a decent air bed.

We have a 2 seat Beach. When travelling afar we use a 120cm air bed, this leaves the "kitchen" equivalent of spare width for storage etc.

When wanting full width comfort we have the 140cm version. It fills the space perfectly.

These Decathlon ones are great, very stable, well designed baffles etc, not at all like the air beds of old. Never had a bad night's sleep using them.

Others will know if this is enough to even out the 3 seat lumps and bumps, can't see why it wouldn't compared to a self inflating mattress.

Thanks for this- much cheaper than sea2summit! I'm guessing the 140CM will cover the width of the 3 seater bench, I'm still waiting to collect my van so I'll measure up then. Very helpful thanks!

Back