Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

3 Seater VW Mattress

bagel.rhodes

bagel.rhodes

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all

VW are adamant that they have sent me the right mattress for my new VW California 6.1 for the 3 seater Beach. This though, is for the the 2 seater Beach, even the Manuel in the car shows a different mattress. Does anyone have the VW 3 seater beach mattress that you could send a picture of so that I can send it to VW. The one I currently have does no go flat over the turned down seats and the extension at the back.

Please help so I can stop dealing with VW :)

Do you have a small think mattress that goes on the multiflex to raise the height and therefore a 3 section mattress? If not then you should have a mattress that has 5 sections like the picture here (excuse the sheet!) and should be rounded to match the multiflex board image.jpgimage.jpg

Hi all

VW are adamant that they have sent me the right mattress for my new VW California 6.1 for the 3 seater Beach. This though, is for the the 2 seater Beach, even the Manuel in the car shows a different mattress. Does anyone have the VW 3 seater beach mattress that you could send a picture of so that I can send it to VW. The one I currently have does no go flat over the turned down seats and the extension at the back.

Someone had a similar issue before with VW. The wrong mattress for a 3-seat Beach.

I’m away touring at the moment with a slow connection so reluctant to use the search function and watch the slow connection wheel spin. But if I recall correctly the issue was only resolved once some kind forum member was able to dig out the correct part number for the mattress and the disgruntled Beach owner went back to their dealer with this inarguable evidence.

So the question you need to ask of this forum is: “Does anyone have the correct part number for the 3 seat Beach 6.1 mattress”. Once you have that, compare it with the part number for the mattress you have been given.

I’m sorry that I cannot give you the correct part number at this time.

Someone had a similar issue before with VW. The wrong mattress for a 3-seat Beach.

I’m away touring at the moment with a slow connection so reluctant to use the search function and watch the slow connection wheel spin. But if I recall correctly the issue was only resolved once some kind forum member was able to dig out the correct part number for the mattress and the disgruntled Beach owner went back to their dealer with this inarguable evidence.

So the question you need to ask of this forum is: “Does anyone have the correct part number for the 3 seat Beach 6.1 mattress”. Once you have that, compare it with the part number for the mattress you have been given.

I’m sorry that I cannot give you the correct part number at this time.
Do you have a small think mattress that goes on the multiflex to raise the height and therefore a 3 section mattress? If not then you should have a mattress that has 5 sections like the picture here (excuse the sheet!) and should be rounded to match the multiflex board View attachment 96898View attachment 96899

Do you have a small think mattress that goes on the multiflex to raise the height and therefore a 3 section mattress? If not then you should have a mattress that has 5 sections like the picture here (excuse the sheet!) and should be rounded to match the multiflex board View attachment 96898View attachment 96899
Nope mine has only got three sections and came out of a 2 seater beach. Thank you for the picture I’ll send this on with other photo’s. It’s bean a comedy of issues since I got the new van with missing parts and finally this. As I keep saying to them, the most important aspect of the van is the bed and it’s not doing what you promised. Apart from that it’s all great :)

Hi all

See Post 5 for Part Number. Is it the same as the one you have? It might have changed for the T6.1 but I doubt it.

See Post 5 for Part Number. Is it the same as the one you have? It might have changed for the T6.1 but I doubt it.

Got it you star !! Now the picture Evidence and the partner number evidence. I’ll let everyone know what the sales people come back with this time.Please let this be the last of it. It is still amazing and I love it, I just want the matress I ordered so it fits properly. Thank you all…

Back