Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Saturday - test drive

Nice one!

I like the colour and wheels too. With the right coloured body, I think the black and polished Cascavel wheels transform the vehicle. Looks fab!

Thanks everybody for all the tips and advice. After a good few hours of testing, questioning and negotiating (you can see by my pic and details) I am now the proud owner of a Cali. :):):)

And now you have to buy all the bling to go with it
My latest purchase is a fold up barbecue.
Following the red door step mats
Following the Cali cozy following .........."...........

Not picking it for a week or so but no doubt we'll sleep out first night. Just thinking about what essentials we need next. Already have loads of gear from our camping kit so it's probably just bling to buy...

Congratulations! You will not regret it :)

And now you have to buy all the bling to go with it
My latest purchase is a fold up barbecue.
Following the red door step mats
Following the Cali cozy following .........."...........
Oooh where do you get red door step mats?!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Congratulations.

Team Silver...I like that, very The Apprentice.

Alan

Sorry, not sure what went wrong there.
Try putting 'rugs for bugs'. Into Google
Nick Winall,
Had a look on their site, can only see full sets not just the step mats. Might give them a call.

I bought mine from him through eBay
And definitely got just step mats
£13.30
they are great in this wet weather , absorbing it, rather than leaving a muddy puddle on the plastic
We leave our shoes/boots on the door step

Hi theonecraw, just a quick one. Although very different vehicles how did you enjoy the drive of the California vs the RRS? Is there a comparison?
Given you made your choice quickly I assume you liked it :)
Cheers

I'm in the fortunate position to drive a 2015 Range Rover Sport and 2008 VW California SE, I dont think there is a comparison to be made, enjoy them both but in completely different use.

Hi theonecraw, just a quick one. Although very different vehicles how did you enjoy the drive of the California vs the RRS? Is there a comparison?
Given you made your choice quickly I assume you liked it :)
Cheers
Honestly and as much as it surprised me I really enjoyed the T5 drive. The RRS is an amazing car but there wasn't much between the two. I'm going to miss the RRS for sure but can't wait to drive around Europe in the California this year.

Next decision was is what seat covers and flooring....?