Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof Bellows material

Rupertexists

Rupertexists

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Does anyone know where I can get the same material coloured canvas as the roof bellows so I can patch it? I have tried a couple of colours online but when the material comes it is either too light a grey or too green (??) a grey. I want to cover a mark so the clear stuff is great but not for me. I need 2 X 16cm diameter circular patches. I have a 2012 model Comfortline which I assume is the same material as a SE.

Many Thanks

Why not contact one of the firms that repair the Cali roofs as new canvas fitted they might give you a patch from one they have taken out, but if you are waiting for a roof repair (front section) which given your van is 2012 I expect it will need doing you will get a new canvas.

Try Nick at Comfortz he has just replaced his with a new one.

Does anyone know where I can get the same material coloured canvas as the roof bellows so I can patch it? I have tried a couple of colours online but when the material comes it is either too light a grey or too green (??) a grey. I want to cover a mark so the clear stuff is great but not for me. I need 2 X 16cm diameter circular patches. I have a 2012 model Comfortline which I assume is the same material as a SE.

Many Thanks
I very much doubt if you will be able to match up the colour, as your canvas will have changed colour with exposure to the elements. Also any repair patch may not react to the elements as the original canvas and over time become more and more apparent.
If I were you, instead of going for " an invisible repair " go for a contrasting repair. Pick a colour and then repeat it on the other side of the vehicle canvas.:thumb

Try Nick at Comfortz he has just replaced his with a new one.

Was just thinking the same when i saw this post .
Or try VW dealers who are doing the roof corrosion repairs....they change the canvas so i read here.

So far I have drawn a blank - any ideas on the best dealers and repairers I should call?