Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reflex with Sport Pack

2haw

2haw

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After a year away in a Kombi, I’ve returned, and as my eldest is 17 now, and spend more time as a family of 4, thought I’d return to Cali life with an Ocean!

I never seemed to find any photos on here of this combination, So here it is, Reflex Silver with Sport Pack.

I’m pretty happy, and thanks to @Tomdbreeze for sorting me out a pretty good deal!

IMG_9028.jpeg

IMG_9027.jpeg

nice, did I see that today at breeze while I was picking up my ascot grey with sports pack , both looked stunning .Tom Justin and Jamie have been brilliant had to wait nearly 12months for my replacement van , but worth the wait

IMG_2017.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

The silver looks great especially with the sports pack, as does the ascot grey

After a year away in a Kombi, I’ve returned, and as my eldest is 17 now, and spend more time as a family of 4, thought I’d return to Cali life with an Ocean!

I never seemed to find any photos on here of this combination, So here it is, Reflex Silver with Sport Pack.

I’m pretty happy, and thanks to @Tomdbreeze for sorting me out a pretty good deal!

View attachment 114984

View attachment 114985
First one I’ve seen, thanks. Silver is surprisingly rare for a Cali, given Indium is so popular. I don’t know why - looks great!

nice, did I see that today at breeze while I was picking up my ascot grey with sports pack , both looked stunning .Tom Justin and Jamie have been brilliant had to wait nearly 12months for my replacement van , but worth the wait

View attachment 114986

View attachment 114987
Yes! It would have been my one, due to the system being down, Tom did mention a customer from Stockport also collecting yesterday.

Yes! It would have been my one, due to the system being down, Tom did mention a customer from Stockport also collecting yesterday.
I drove down the night before and got a call an hour before saying they had a problem and couldn’t register the van, thank god it got sorted

View attachment 114984

View attachment 114985
Anytime Mark an absolute pleasure to do deal with! Enjoy the van she is stunning!

View attachment 114986

View attachment 114987
Was good to see you yesterday John and very much appreciate your patience and even more so the peroni. We couldn’t find Justin all afternoon

Back