Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean 6.1 Reflex Silver with Sport Style Pack

Osian

Osian

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Has anyone got a T6.1 Ocean in Reflex Silver with the Sport Style pack? I'm looking for photographs or videos to help me decide if this combination works (for me), before I place the order. Much appreciated :cool:

Sports pack works well with all light colours, in my opinion. Never seen it with silver before - looks great.
I recall Cali Chris saying they used to sell lots of silver Californias but now rare to receive an order. I wonder why Indium grey is the most popular - similar colour, different tone. Think the sports pack better with silver than Indium as the black contrasts

Sports pack works well with all light colours, in my opinion. Never seen it with silver before - looks great.
I recall Cali Chris saying they used to sell lots of silver Californias but now rare to receive an order. I wonder why Indium grey is the most popular - similar colour, different tone. Think the sports pack better with silver than Indium as the black contrasts
Silver might be just going out of fashion like brown cars did in the 70s!
I had a silver co. car and forgot where i’d parked it at heathrow. Impossible to find a silver focus among thousands of them!

Anyone know the name of the wheels in the sport pack? Tried and failed to find out from the Configurator. Always on the lookout for replacements for when my Black Cascavals look too scruffy.

Springfield
Thanks. I didn't know they were available in black.

Just wondering if 18" wheels are OK on a Beach that was supplied with 16" wheels (swapped to 17" before collection). Do 18" wheels need the bigger brake disks/calipers?

Seems a little odd that it shows the Springfield wheels on configurator but they are no longer an option item.
I'd not be surprised if another style was fitted. The new Sportline wheels are quite dynamic.
1636025896066.png

I did the 'Edition Wheels' option which added the Styling +++ others £3,3K

Had two silver cars in the past.
Such a boring colour…

I thought about reflex silver, I went with Grey in the end but Silver looks good with the sports pack. I think they will be quite rare. Don’t see why it wouldn’t look nice & it hides the dirt well too.

Sport pack Mine in Iridium grey
Looks great. Indium is popular for a reason and works really well with the black wheels etc.
Looks a bit lower than standard, is that sat on VW 30mm lowering springs or something else?

Great looking van - I have the same spec on order and will definitely get it lowered, are the black wing mirrors standard with the sport pack - they look so nice.
Anything you wish you had added.? Hoping for delivery in March.
Yes painted black mirrors are part of the Sports Pack.
I noticed the DCC includes lowering by 20mm. I like the DCC, you can float along the motorway in ‘comfort’ and then firm things up when you come off, for roundabouts etc. It also weights up the steering.

22C5E658-E883-4B9D-88B8-0F9B0D3C774D.png

Great looking van - I have the same spec on order and will definitely get it lowered, are the black wing mirrors standard with the sport pack - they look so nice.
Anything you wish you had added.? Hoping for delivery in March.
As per 66tim99 the mirrors are gloss as per door pillars. The following was my spec.

additions:

rubber mats
Door + rear door sill protectors
Seat covers
30mm suspension drop ( not factory but vw approved)
Front & rear camera
Ghost disabler
Caravan & Motor home club membership

Fingers crossed for March ( join CC&MC and get booked now!!!)

96CF7FCB-553C-4827-AA93-C7B8D8ED5484.jpeg

Has anyone got a T6.1 Ocean in Reflex Silver with the Sport Style pack? I'm looking for photographs or videos to help me decide if this combination works (for me), before I place the order. Much appreciated :cool:
@Osian
Did you go for the silver with black pack?

Back