Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear pull out drawer for Ocean

Hallo Rutger,
De afstand tussen de bodem van de lade en het metalen rek waar de matras op ligt heb ik gemeten op 31,8cm. Het rek ligt dan op slaaphoogte.
We gaan binnenkort op vakantie en hebben het nog niet in de praktijk ervaren, maar zijn nu al blij.

It says the campervan bits pull out drawer for 6.1 needs the bench seat moved forward 5cm. Does this effect anything eg putting bed down ect

Takes (only) 5cm out of the cabin permanently though. Why not just make the drawer to fit perfectly?
I have one of these drawers. It certainly is not 5cm, it is 15-20mm. Tbh I can't even tell the difference in our 6.1 seat position.

I have one of these drawers. It certainly is not 5cm, it is 15-20mm. Tbh I can't even tell the difference in our 6.1 seat position.
Must be max 2cm, as the drawer is inside less than 70cm deep. It looks that is about the same as the Grunthal.

Takes (only) 5cm out of the cabin permanently though. Why not just make the drawer to fit perfectly?
Calicap make a full width one that is 710cm deep that fits perfectly without the need to slide the bench seat forward by 5cm.

Why not just make the drawer to fit perfectly?
It fitted the T6 perfectly, then VW moved the bench back a bit for the T6.1
Why change the design when the seat can be moved?

Last edited:
Back