Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ready to order

4holmes

VIP Member
I've spent months looking for the right Cali after years of owning Bays and Splits and failed to find the right one so I've decided to order a new one. I've done all the research I can, got a price from drive the deal which I've emailed to several dealers in my area including SMG and now I'm just waiting for someone to reply. I'm intrigued by the new listing on drive the deal which refers to 'bluemotion tech' SE vans, the Driver pack which includes front and rear parking sensors, multi-function steering wheel and rain sensor with auto-dimming rear view mirror, and the Camping pack which includes silver awning, privacy glass and comfort mattress. Are these new for 2013? Has anyone had any conversations with dealers about these new specs/option?

Jonathan

I saw the same thing Jonathan. I asked a dealer about the BMT versions and they had no idea. I can only assume they're new models like you say. I found autoebid.com have the same models (and list the options in the various 'packs' etc).

What kind of a build/delivery time have they quoted you? I'm also struggling to find the right used model and may end up taking this route.

Andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ordered my Cali Beach 3 days ago in Belgium, it's expected in the dealership the first half of March. 11.5% discount.

If a UK dealer doesn't know about a spec or vw accessory and not in their book then you'll not get it unless you import ....

Hi Jonathan,

Just wanted to make sure that you have had a reply from us with regards to your enquiry.

Cheers

Waldo said:
Ordered my Cali Beach 3 days ago in Belgium, it's expected in the dealership the first half of March. 11.5% discount.
Just out of interest, is this a LHD or RHD model you ordered?

No reply yet Alex but I wasn't expecting one over the Christmas period...

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

I will chase Hugh, but if you could PM me your contact details etc...then I will speak to him about it as well.

Thanks