Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Range Rover Wheels - Tips on fitting.

So they are on. Cali is lowered 30mm on correct California VW springs and it runs and rides just fine. Well happy!!
1f7ec650e2c24a21390b0dfad006e73a.jpg
890c933f96e1848d53386a8826bffe9d.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Looks great, but I'll be doing way too much off-road for fitting wheels like that! I'll probably stick with the VW 17"...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Well i wanted 45's but was advised against it for fear of tyre contact / rubbing on full lock especially as i have had it lowered slightly. I think i had an over cautious supplier as he said go with the 255/35 profile instead. I would have preferred the 45's which would have given me more piece of mind should i be negotiating curbs or potholes but alas i took his advise and have these now, it rides fine and cornering is feel more precise.
I am curious though to know what psi your running your tyres at please? Currently i have 44 in the fronts and 40 in the rear set.

Really like those wheels 40 all round for me but I reckon I'll up the fronts to 44 to be honest. The look like they need a bit more in to be honest. Coil overs on the list for the summer!:)

Looks great, but I'll be doing way too much off-road for fitting wheels like that! I'll probably stick with the VW 17"...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Cheers! Yes i agree, if i too were going to do that type of traveling i'd not be spec-ing these wheels and tyres. At most i'll be either on hard standing or on a grass pitch on a camp site. All other times is spent motorway-ing ;-)

Really like those wheels 40 all round for me but I reckon I'll up the fronts to 44 to be honest. The look like they need a bit more in to be honest. Coil overs on the list for the summer!:)

Well we are in agreement then on psi. Incidentally when i took the photo, it was before i drove to the garage to check tyre pressure. I actually had to let loads out as when i checked 2 were at 56 psi and 2 at 51 !
I thought initially it felt a bit harsh. These wheels and tyres came via courier all pre fitted and balanced and so i guess they err on the side of caution and make sure they aren't too soft to use right away??

Back