Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

raising the lower bed

surfer-rich

surfer-rich

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi
1st post. Just got myself a 2012 Cali, love it so far and can't wait to get out in it. Have been playing, as you do, and managed to figure most stuff out but stuck at the moment with the lower bed. I have got the seat down into the horizonal bed position but am now stuggling to get it back up into the seat position. Any clues? Sure i'll kick myself when i find out how ha.
Thx

There can be diffrent things causing the seat not returning in the normal position.

Normaly you sit on the seat on your knees , pul the black strap that sits bewteen the seatbeltholders and give the back part of the seat a push/ pull at the same time and it releases...
Also notice that its best to roll the whole seat a litlle forward so it don't touch the rear parcel shelf(metal grill in the booth)
Also reed this recent topic
http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/bed-stuck.10700/#post-100736

BTW , welcome on your first post

Thanks for that, sorted - easy when you know how.
Cheers

To help others in the future, how did you sort it?

Knelt on the seat, pulled strap & lifted seat as outlined by hotel california T5. There weren't any other problems - just lack of know how.

Richard...you should have just asked me....but you just want to be part of the California club gang
I have lost me tap...is it screw on or push on ?
You Saturday .?

ha, yeh martyn ;)
Sink tap?? can't get mine off, send me a pic if you mean something else.
Not sure about saturday, let me know your plans on FB

Back