Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quick overnight near Utrecht/Amersfoort?

Lost Boy

Lost Boy

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Can anyone advise, possible job interview either 6th/7th June in Amersfoort and may need an overnight on the 6th (thought I might drive and stay in the van), don't need anything flash or hookup, just somewhere safe to park up and access to a toilet and maybe shower too.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

When passing Amersfoort , visiting Camper Centrum
Nederland http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/
is a must imo. vistit the best Cali dealer in the BeNeLux , see the biggest collection of new and used Calis and look at their shop full of goodies.
They let you spend the night on the parkinglot witch is in industrial zone , quiet at night , security passing frequent . If you read some of my treads or search you can get a preview on what to expect at their place , you need at least 1/2day to visit them!
Coffee and toilets during opening time

Been looking once at the habour spot Eemhaven, not that great place but free, with only three places it was full at the time , did not spend the night. Probally full most time during summertime.

Maybe @bvddobb can give some tips in the area?

When passing Amersfoort , visiting Camper Centrum
Nederland http://www.campercentrumnederland.nl/
is a must imo. vistit the best Cali dealer in the BeNeLux , see the biggest collection of new and used Calis and look at their shop full of goodies.
They let you spend the night on the parkinglot witch is in industrial zone , quiet at night , security passing frequent . If you read some of my treads or search you can get a preview on what to expect at their place , you need at least 1/2day to visit them!
Coffee and toilets during opening time

Been looking once at the habour spot Eemhaven, not that great place but free, with only three places it was full at the time , did not spend the night. Probally full most time during summertime.

Maybe @bvddobb can give some tips in the area?
Hi Hotel, I will be getting my new Coast by next moth if everything goes as planned. I was thinking about going there from Luxembourg once I receive it to get the basic accesories (Topper, Bandrup second skins, electricity cord..) And also I would like to do the B-pillar black out and the black boot protector sticker. Is this a good place to go? Do you think they will help me install the last two items? Any other physical shop around the area? Thanks

@Tony Beretta , if you buy stuff they can certainly install it for you but you need yo contact them first to see 1 : are those in stock 2: have they got time to do the work?
Just give them a call ask if they have your needed products and ask for fitting them while you wait and make a appointment.

You will not be disapointed visiting them!
They speak dutch but englisch and i think french should do also.

Also beware , holliday closure...?

@Tony Beretta , if you buy stuff they can certainly install it for you but you need yo contact them first to see 1 : are those in stock 2: have they got time to do the work?
Just give them a call ask if they have your needed products and ask for fitting them while you wait and make a appointment.

You will not be disapointed visiting them!
They speak dutch but englisch and i think french should do also.

Also beware , holliday closure...?
Thanks Hotel for your answer. Yes, best thing is to give them a call so I can be sure that they have things in stock. I am surprised that I dont see toppers for the Cali's on their page . I might be wrong.
Hey, I will pass by Antwerp. Pay close attention: If you see a smile that does not fit into the cali, is me!
Thanks