Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Poll: What discount did you get on a T6 Cali?

What discount did you achieve on your purchase of a T6 VW California

• No Discount

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • 1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2%

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4%

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • 5%

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • 6%

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • 7%

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • 8%

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • 9%

Votes: 32 19.6%

• Total voters
david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
This is totally anonymous

Let us know what discount you acheived on your purchase of a Cali Ocean or Beach?

I wasn't able to order yesterday as the dealerships system wasn't updated with the options & finance etc. I did leave an expression of interest and a list of the options I require. Total book price for my Beach is £49,200. Hope to get a discount as well as a good finance deal when info is available to my local dealer.

A lot of people getting 8%

A lot of people getting 8%
I think that shows a realistic view from the dealers.
Can't give the 10% on a new vehicle not even built or out in this country yet but need to give enough discount to make people buy now rather than wait a year.
Personally I think the 2% higher cost is worth it for the brand new exciting toy feel!

I remember all those posts before the T6 was available for sale and everyone was warning of NO DISCOUNT

I remember all those posts before the T6 was available for sale and everyone was warning of NO DISCOUNT
Me too and also all that stuff about it will be 2017 before they come to the UK, Looks like the first ones will be week 45. I spoke to one dealer yesterday about a T6 who said we have great deals on T5, my reply how much off ??? reply we need to move the current stock asap. I guess T5 residuals will be effect very soon.
That should be an interesting thread.

I think week 45 is very optimistic personally.

Thought you meant delivery not build week, could be here for Xmas then, nice present.

So funny reading back at these threads from the T5 owners saying none of us T6 purchasers would get any discount on our new Cali's. Were they saying this to keep their residuals high?

I ordered my Ocean Cali yesterday and have just calculated my discount at 7.9%, this means what I have paid is cheaper than some of the used T5's available from dealers.

Humble pie anyone?

Hi SurreyCali would you mind posting who you ordered from or send details via a message ?

So funny reading back at these threads from the T5 owners saying none of us T6 purchasers would get any discount on our new Cali's. Were they saying this to keep their residuals high?

I ordered my Ocean Cali yesterday and have just calculated my discount at 7.9%, this means what I have paid is cheaper than some of the used T5's available from dealers.

Humble pie anyone?

Nice opening post SurreyCali, very endearing to the majority of the forum, you're just missing the smug emoji from the end of your post. Most people on here offer good advice, 8% is probably better than anyone imagined but i doubt you will get to use it this year whereas an available T5 you can have next week, i'm sure the screen price will be very negotiable.

Been looking for a Cali for a few weeks now. The new T6 is tempting with 8% discount but will need to wait, the dealer has a T5 in stock with delivery miles which he has offered me with a 14% discount against list. Not sure what to do now!!

T5.2 anyone?

Been looking for a Cali for a few weeks now. The new T6 is tempting with 8% discount but will need to wait, the dealer has a T5 in stock with delivery miles which he has offered me with a 14% discount against list. Not sure what to do now!!
If you are thinking about a T5 talk to the car brokers some were offing more than 14% discount from a new T5 Cali, last week. It almost Septemeber so I guess the book values will be going west any time soon.
I was considering a T5 but have now ordered a T6 I got 7.8% discount, plus a couple of free bits which i guess is about 8%.

If you are thinking about a T5 talk to the car brokers some were offing more than 14% discount from a new T5 Cali, last week. It almost Septemeber so I guess the book values will be going west any time soon.
I was considering a T5 but have now ordered a T6 I got 7.8% discount, plus a couple of free bits which i guess is about 8%.

Was this also a 'nice guy' from Lancashire?

Thanks Brent for your response. I have just put together a T6 with the spec I would like and providing I can squeeze 8% I would be better off ordering the T6. The dealer will need to make the T5 a lot more appealing. The build price soon mounts up if your not careful!!! The DSG price is a bit of a shocker too.

Pondering a new order t6 beach if I can get anywhere near 8% or I'd prefer a decent spec demo t5 beach if I had a chance at 10%+ / 35k but all the 140ps versions I've seen stock UK nearly all have the light stripy lining and I think the darker interior would be more suitable.

Last time I logged on everyone was saying there would be no discounts on the T6, what have I missed?

Where are these amazing deals?
Morning
See VW California discount thread. You will need to join as VIP. Well worth the money. Lots of friendly help in buying,running a Cali.
Happy hunting.
The thread is further down the list of threads under T6

Just sorted out a nice deal with above and comes out at 7.8% which I am overjoyed with, the only down side is so many were ordered in the first week build dates looke like Q1 of 2016 now

I've been offered 5% off a new beach today but existing stock seems still hard to get a deal on. I agree I need to join the VIPs.

Hi folks - looking at a new T6 with VW finance. Can I expect to be able to negotiate a discount when I am using VW finance? Any help / advise much appreciated.

Hi Gallus,
I've ordered a T6 and got a discount. I will be needing finance, the finance will be sorted later once VW release the details of their deals.

Back