Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Order placed.

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
After couple years of deciding and half a year of preparing to purchase we 've made it.
Signed and deposit paid.
I think it will be the most uncommon version here on forum.
Beach 204hp 4motion DSG (can't even find such versions for profile on forum :)
Double bench. White candly.
Anthracite cascavels
Diff lock (in the end decided to throw it in)
Leds
Comfort dash.
Adapt tempomat 160kmh
Discover media + app connect.
heated seats (didn't want them but added anyway)
Servotronic
Heater with remote
80L tank
Parktronic with camera
Tow prep
2nd slide window
tent led lights
230v power
Side door servo
Acoustics package
Fog lights
Silver awning
Removed "side assist" at last minute. Didn't plan to get it but in most proper configurators it was at half the price if you get ACC, normal price is 800 euros, so not a deal.. for 400 eur could have kept it.

Funny thing that I was looking all over Europe for better deal, was about to place an order in Slovakia but ended ordering 5 minutes from home. Around 3 weeks ago prices were raised but at the same time they've started giving some nice deals. So with enormous work of dealing with sellers all over EU I've got a 22,5% discount from a local dealer :)
The number seems nonsense but the prices were already higher than in Germany. But still a great deal that made me upgrade to 204hp and throw in stuff I didn't plan.
Now a long wait. :( They say might be in July or August. So probably going to be an autumn Norway trip.
P.S. Thank you for all the info on this forum. In the end I know more about Calis than local dealers selling them :))

At last!:thumb
That's a good discount. Now the planning begins. Take care for your planned trip to Norway. I went to Scandinavia in late May/early June. Lots of snow and lakes still frozen in the North. I would research it well. But enjoy the planning and the trip.:)

Now that seems good 22% !
Long wait ....
Check out my tread on our Norway trip last year it makes the waiting worthwhile....:D
Edit ...and also check out WG's (above) tread on his trip:thumb

We've been in Norway twice and plan to go there dozens more times :)

Beach 4 motion not available in the UK. Well done on the spec and discount.

Congratulations, sounds fab. :thumb

After couple years of deciding and half a year of preparing to purchase we 've made it.
Signed and deposit paid.
I think it will be the most uncommon version here on forum.
Beach 204hp 4motion DSG (can't even find such versions for profile on forum :)
Double bench. White candly.
Anthracite cascavels
Diff lock (in the end decided to throw it in)
Leds
Comfort dash.
Adapt tempomat 160kmh
Discover media + app connect.
heated seats (didn't want them but added anyway)
Servotronic
Heater with remote
80L tank
Parktronic with camera
Tow prep
2nd slide window
tent led lights
230v power
Side door servo
Acoustics package
Fog lights
Silver awning
Removed "side assist" at last minute. Didn't plan to get it but in most proper configurators it was at half the price if you get ACC, normal price is 800 euros, so not a deal.. for 400 eur could have kept it.

Funny thing that I was looking all over Europe for better deal, was about to place an order in Slovakia but ended ordering 5 minutes from home. Around 3 weeks ago prices were raised but at the same time they've started giving some nice deals. So with enormous work of dealing with sellers all over EU I've got a 22,5% discount from a local dealer :)
The number seems nonsense but the prices were already higher than in Germany. But still a great deal that made me upgrade to 204hp and throw in stuff I didn't plan.
Now a long wait. :( They say might be in July or August. So probably going to be an autumn Norway trip.
P.S. Thank you for all the info on this forum. In the end I know more about Calis than local dealers selling them :))

Blimey you ticked the whole options list!! Can you buy me mine next time?? Is your dealer a drug smuggler by any chance?? lol :)

Congrats.

I have more or less the same but and an Edition without difflock and 80l tank on order.
Configurator claims 80l upgrade is only for vehicles without 4motion, but who knows.

Did you get the air heater or the coolwater heater?

My spec is as follows and will be with us in March!

2.0TDI 204PS EU6 BMT 7-speed DSG Ocean
Mother-of-pearl. Oryx White.

Last edited:
Congrats.

I have more or less the same but and an Edition without difflock and 80l tank on order.
Configurator claims 80l upgrade is only for vehicles without 4motion, but who knows.

Did you get the air heater or the coolwater heater?
The diesel one so I suppose it is air heater.
Didn't have 80l tank conflict with any configurator. My spec was run through factory check numerous times but we'll see.
The only conflict we had was with that head info display plus. It is already included with navigation package but
as soon as we remove it the diff lock was gone.

"Diesel one" doesnt say anything. The Air heater is about 1800£ or so and is required to use all night.

Well there is only one heater with remote here and I suppose the air one.

Turned out not an April's fool from dealer.:D She is indeed there, delivered in less than 3 moths after the order!
2 led torch lights are included for the 12v socket. Small one and with flexible cable. Those weren't in order, some new feature it seems.
:bananadance
Desktop%2B2016-04-01%2B17.50.07.jpg

Nice moves. Why did you go for the Beach just out of interest? Nice colour as well. What version of white is that?

Our Oryx white Ocean is currently waiting for a ship in Germany. Ordered mid-December. We cant wait........

Wow. It looks great.

I ordered a similar spec from France at the start of the year (i have chosen two tone paint and the 3 seater bench) but I was recently told that it won't be ready until September. Has anyone else had similar delays?

Nice moves. Why did you go for the Beach just out of interest? Nice colour as well. What version of white is that?

Our Oryx white Ocean is currently waiting for a ship in Germany. Ordered mid-December. We cant wait........
It is just two of us and I want to carry lots of gear like bike, boat, etc. I definitely prefer more free space than built in bulky kitchen. Thats also a reason we wont for a 2 seat bench.
We traveled with our normal car and never had a problem cooking outside, the main major issue was where to store things and how to sleep in the car. So it is an evolutionary pragmatic step )
Also I'd really preffer lots of extra options for a car itself for more comfortable ride.
Maybe we'll change our mind, after all this is our first cali. But not a problem to add a kitchen and sink later on.
P.S. Also didn't really want an electric roof. :) Good they've added a coast option.

Oh and the colour is that free standard white which looks pretty fine for us and practical in terms of repairs.
When I was placing an order we wanted a 110kw version. Dealer was suggesting to go for a 150kw because no matter the huge delays they had a demo delivered within 3 months in winter. They had a strong feeling that 150kw beachs aren't that affected by delays.
I'm glad I went for 150kw after all got such huge discount that didn't go far over budget even witht hat expensive drivetrain. Even thrown in a diff lock that I didn't plan to get at all. Turned out around 47k pounds with like all the options ticked. Could have got Ocean for cheaper with less options, but I don't really need it.
Had an option to get a new T5 SE demo in top for 45k pounds.

Had our first day test ride :)
Pretty impressed how well it keeps the road. But still can't get that high seat ) I'm pretty high myself and used to sitting rather low in a car even in SUV. Got the steering wheel pretty low even in highest position.
If I don't get used to it might get a non-swivel seat with height adjustments ;)

Chased Dealer today and the van is in the country and will be picking up next week or hopefully this weekend with a bit of luck!!!! Ordered 17th Dec. Very excited now. Far too excited for a 44 year old man.

Was very excited first 2 months waiting but then turned into philosophical "am ok"
BTW I think I didn't get that non-transparent tent everybody complained about here. I'd really prefer that brighter see through one :(
Anyway 1st trip planned to Netherlands to Keukenhoff :)

Was very excited first 2 months waiting but then turned into philosophical "am ok"
BTW I think I didn't get that non-transparent tent everybody complained about here. I'd really prefer that brighter see through one :(
Anyway 1st trip planned to Netherlands to Keukenhoff :)
Have they changed the fabric again back to canvas? Photos would be lovely?..

Back