Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

One more sleep!

Dodge1311

Dodge1311

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Well the time has finally come after such a long wait it is almost over, tomorrow i make the long pilgrimage from sunny Northumberland to Crawley in search of the dream.

The paperwork is completed and the dealer video has been issued, all being well with my train ride i will pick it up at lunchtime and be on my merry way. Will it be worth the wait and the high drama of the continued delays, well only time will tell but right now i am like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.

I so wish I could take everything I have purchased in recent months with me, so i could use it as intended on its first big drive, but I will have to make do with an empty vehicle this one time.

To everyone that is still in the midst of delays and unconfirmed build weeks, my heartfelt sympathy I could tell you it gets easier the closer the date, but that would be lying. The time it has been in the UK have been the absolute worst part of the wait, and i hope never to have to go through it again, however i am sure that will become a distant memory tomorrow!!!

Well the time has finally come after such a long wait it is almost over, tomorrow i make the long pilgrimage from sunny Northumberland to Crawley in search of the dream.

The paperwork is completed and the dealer video has been issued, all being well with my train ride i will pick it up at lunchtime and be on my merry way. Will it be worth the wait and the high drama of the continued delays, well only time will tell but right now i am like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve.

I so wish I could take everything I have purchased in recent months with me, so i could use it as intended on its first big drive, but I will have to make do with an empty vehicle this one time.

To everyone that is still in the midst of delays and unconfirmed build weeks, my heartfelt sympathy I could tell you it gets easier the closer the date, but that would be lying. The time it has been in the UK have been the absolute worst part of the wait, and i hope never to have to go through it again, however i am sure that will become a distant memory tomorrow!!!
I think you should at least take a kettle and some tea bags

Congrat, Don’t forget the obligatory photos :bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

I guess you're counting hours! Wish you a great collecting day and first ride home. Well IMO every ride with our Cali feels like home!
Happy camping

Hi

probably a bit to late now, but a hire car (smallish) one way loaded up isn’t that much more than the train.
Hope it all goes well, don’t forget to add a pic :thumb

Back