Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

One more sleep

Y

ymfb

As the title says, tomorrow we will be collecting our brand new California 180 DSG in Red.

We have to wait four weeks until we can use it as intended and tha will be the trial run before the wife and girls taking her to Cornwall for three weeks.

It will be the first brand new four wheeled vehicle, we chose almost everything we wanted, its pure unadulterated luxury, which we have worked hard for.

There is only one sad thing and that will be parting with our 1972 Type 2 called Blodwyn.

One more sleep here as well, we are getting an ex-demo 180 DSG in Grey.

Very different spec to what I was originally looking for - but that is man maths combined with man logic...

How many more californias are being collected tomorrow :upsidedown

Enjoy

Tony

Nice one tony. You better pop round for a club sticker :thumb

Cheers kev - will pop round. Was going to come round pre-puchase, but non-VW car trauma has limited my movements (why does other car go wrong when you are buying a new one). Should be back in action next week, we can kick each others tyres :D

oh i sympathise..we had to say goodbye to 1971 bay Heinz in March when we got our Cali :eek:( we were both crying our eyes out as we waved it off down the road.
BUT i have to say so far we adore the Cali, so many comforts we could never have had before..and the aded bnous that i can actually drive the thing..Heniz was just too damn heavy for a small person like me!
enjoy the memories and look forward to making new ones :D

Kim x

Back