Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

On the verge of ordering....eeek

I wish I’d got Art Velours, so my perfect spec isn’t the one I’ve got. Suspect most people have a twinge about an option they got but never use, or hovered over when ordering and they wish they’d gone for it…
for £150 or so more than the pretend leather Art Velours:

Correct, I use a cable connected iPhone with apply CarPlay. So can use all the car functioning apps on the main discover media pro.
Don’t ever use the Bluetooth CarPlay.
It’s slow, crashes and not fit for porpoise’s ;)
Ours used to be the same, for around a year. The last few months it’s worked well, but apps like Waze and Apple Maps suck the life out of the phones battery, so we tend to leave plugged in for that reason alone.

True, I only use Waze, as it’s the best sat nav.
Alerts me to pot holes and speed cameras.
We used to use Waze all of the time, but we can’t seem to get it to find where we are when starting the app away from home - it defaults to setting the route where it was last active! I’ve tried adjusting settings, but now we’ve just given up. It’s very power hungry too.

My biggest regret, but also relief for my wallet is 4Motion.
mine too, both ways, but the only mitigating circumstance on my behalf is that I have specced the extra 5th removable swivel seat, really needed it, and that option was not compatible with 4MO.
so, acquitted of all charges...

mine too, both ways, but the only mitigating circumstance on my behalf is that I have specced the extra 5th removable swivel seat, really needed it, and that option was not compatible with 4MO.
so, acquitted of all charges...
Not guilty plea accepted