Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nice site: Tours, France

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
currently on an Acsi site with great pitches and decent facilities. Been for a delightful walk beside the river Cher which joins the Loire. Recommended.
Camping de la confluence, Route du Bray, 37510 Savonnières, France

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3520.JPG

Ah , la douce France ....
I spotted , du vin et du pain ...Boursain in the fridge? :D
Nothing more needed !

currently on an Acsi site with great pitches and decent facilities. Been for a delightful walk beside the river Cher which joins the Loire. Recommended.
Camping de la confluence, Route du Bray, 37510 Savonnières, France

View attachment 22854

View attachment 22855

Nice one. We were in Tours a week ago, similarly good site: Onlycamp 61 Rue de Rochepinard, 37550 Saint-Avertin, France only 14 Euros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip..I'm heading that way tomorrow so may well end up there

Thanks from us too! We're just baking in Brantôme (36 degrees). Heading north in c5 days - or less if it gets any hotter! So Tours could be useful.

Worth turning up evening and having a cycle round town. Pretty. Orleans was good for out of town site Olivet camping, nice morning cycle into town, art gallery worth a look. Both break the journey. Enjoy!

Well, I've arrived on site...van thermometer says 35.5°C....I'm not cycling anywhere. In fact, I'm trying not to move at all....unfortunately, the beer is just out of reach :(

We have been in a scorching 40 deg today in Pamplona but having traveled west for an hour are sat inside the van in a thunderstorm. Still hot though ☹️

Well, I've arrived on site...van thermometer says 35.5°C....I'm not cycling anywhere. In fact, I'm trying not to move at all....unfortunately, the beer is just out of reach :(
That's hot. You need to get on the river!