Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newquay . campsites

Topman

Topman

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Hi

Does anyone know any quiet campsites of the beaten track around the Newquay area

Trying to find some where around 7th Aug till the 11th but with the board masters on its pretty busy

Any info appreciated
:thanks

We recently stayed at Monkey Tree, not our usual kind of place but perfectly acceptable.

Have stayed at tregurrian camping and caravan site at watergate bay they take non members facilities good but like you say don't know if they will be full because of surfing if you are willing to move further out padstow tourist park will probably have vacancies and is spot on and good value for money for us yorkshire folk.cheers.

Polly Joke is off the beaten track and a fantastic location, but I'm afraid it'll be full then (and largely taken by families staying for weeks). You may get somewhere in the two sites immediately above (Treago farm & Treago mill). If you can return in the late spring, the headland between Polly Joke and Crantock have some of the most beautiful wild flower meadows I've ever seen, and the three beaches in walking distance (Polly Joke, Holywell & Crantock) are among the very best. There's quite a few pleasant sites around the Crantock area too, though I'm afraid I haven't stayed in any of them.

Warmest sea temperatures in 7 years today!

Back