Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

R

Roger Tyler

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
Just taken on T5 SE our first camper van. Sorting through some minor issues with the dealership regarding the leisure battery not holding charge and the lack of a user manual. Besides that looking forward to visiting all those places we never really got round to.

We are based in Cambridge and need to equip our van in the very near future. If anyone should read this post bearing in mind I have no user manual...what is the function of the switch located on the drivers B Pillar?

That switch disables the internal sensors inside if you want to lock the vehicle but have the roof up or a dog inside for example.

Open the drivers door. It should be red, when pressed it will turn orange. Close the door and lock and the alarm will be armed but without the internal sensors.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi,
Just taken on T5 SE our first camper van. Sorting through some minor issues with the dealership regarding the leisure battery not holding charge and the lack of a user manual. Besides that looking forward to visiting all those places we never really got round to.

We are based in Cambridge and need to equip our van in the very near future. If anyone should read this post bearing in mind I have no user manual...what is the function of the switch located on the drivers B Pillar?
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
That switch disables the Interio movement alarm. Useful when roof up or sleeping/ leaving Granny or Fido inside.
You operateit by Opening Front Drivers Door and Pressing Switch.
Amber for OFF, Red Movement Alarm is ON.

On my SE It stays ON or OFF until changed.

The California specific Camper Manual is available in the VIP Download Section.

Welcome , seems you got some answers from the regulars on here allready...

Back