Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New subscribers....Hello

Antvtr1000

Antvtr1000

Vehicle
Looking to buy
As we head for retirement (3 years off and counting) we were thinking of spending a lot on a late T6 conversion, but having visited VW van centre and viewed their T6.1 demo Ocean I think we’re now in for a late T6 Ocean....the fit out looks great and the layout will suit us and 2 young grandkids.
Opinions please: wait until we retire or get one now?
Thanks in advance for any advice

As we head for retirement (3 years off and counting) we were thinking of spending a lot on a late T6 conversion, but having visited VW van centre and viewed their T6.1 demo Ocean I think we’re now in for a late T6 Ocean....the fit out looks great and the layout will suit us and 2 young grandkids.
Opinions please: wait until we retire or get one now?
Thanks in advance for any advice
If you have the money, and you find one suitable for your needs, buy one now. Who knows where we are standing in 3 years from now?
Why wait for your retirement for enjoying the lifestyle of the California? Carpe Diem!

Agree with @TripleBee - why wait? Also agree with late T6 Ocean as a good choice.

Agree with @TripleBee - why wait? Also agree with late T6 Ocean as a good choice.
If I had waited for my retirement to buy one, I'd still not have one now. And I would have regretted it already for over 10 years.
And I could have bought one much earlier, if I would have known what it was back in 2005, I should have bought one then already.