Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Products for your Cali

The 80 amp fuse is for the charging of the leisure batteries with the van engine :thumb

Hi OxCal
Could you post a pic of your custom version?
Tia,
Waldo

I can confirm the shelves are fab! I ordered mine (the one that clips in next to the wardrobe) directly from Dierk Schroeder at http://www.calitop.de/ just before Christmas - he was really helpful and made a custom version for me which does not have the hanging bar and hooks - I thought it looked neater without (and of course it cost less too). Received just after Christmas (I was lucky enough to have someone bring them back from Germany for me) - and fitted within 1 minute flat. I particularly love that they don't require any permanent adaptation to or damage of the Cali - the brackets just slot in very easily, and once in place, the whole thing does not budge! Perfect for all those little nick-nacks which can clutter up the cooker/fridge top space (and which you have to move every time you open those)!

Can highly recommend! :cool[/quote]

Hi, bought a few bits, all turned up quik.
But, I have a problem. Bought the air safe thing as off to Croatia this summer, went a couple of years ago and it was bloody hot so are looking at ways of making more air flow when sleeping.
For the life of me I can't work out how to fit the thing, no instructions were included.
Was going to buy one from campervan fantastic, they advertise two types.
One for normal closing doors and one for the type that close the last bit electronicly.
I have the latter type so Im wondering if Ive bought the wrong thing, nothing mentioned in the advert as to which type of closure the air safe was for.
So before I hassle Kev for a refund can anybody offer fitting instructions.
Paul.

Hi Paul it fits like this
You then close the tailgate and it locks onto it

20140311_133158.jpg 20140311_133206.jpg 20140311_133226.jpg

Does anyone know if Calitop have an English webpage - and will they deliver to the UK?

Dear Sir

It was with some trepidation that I ordered the kitchen shelf, rail and hooks from you. Indeed as I typed my order, with minimal dexterity from my two left hands, I feared for my well-being when ultimately being asked to fit the above mentioned shelves.

I am pleased to relate that the period of anguished apprehension whilst waiting for said shelf to arrive was kept to a minimum and my suffering was soon over, within days rather than possibly unendurable weeks.

It was with hands shaking that I cut open the parcel, (and also cut open anything or anyone within arms length as my toil with a sharp-bladed instrument threatened to even disembowel myself), but finally I was faced with my first view of my nightmare.

I will not bore you with the rest. My nightmare fears proved to be unfounded as with ease I managed to fit said shelf. Whatever apprehensions may have been experienced beforehand have been completely forgotten as my delight with the usefulness, quality and ease of fitment of the above mentioned accessory has manifested itself to levels that can only be described as orgasmic.

For someone who has an ASBO against them for ever holding a hammer or screwdriver, and for someone in whose hands a drill would be considered to be a potential weapon of mass destruction, I am pleased to report that my beloved Albert has emerged unscathed from the fitting process.

A big thank you to all.

Yours in abject delight

Miss Cackhanded of Sussex.

Just going on a mini-spending spree in the Accessory Store, and have a couple of questions about the kitchen side shelf

1. Most likely a numpty question but ... can it be left in position permanently?
2. If it can, could someone please post a pic of it in situ *with the roof lowered*.

Ta
Steve

swigle said:
Just going on a mini-spending spree in the Accessory Store, and have a couple of questions about the kitchen side shelf

1. Most likely a numpty question but ... can it be left in position permanently?
2. If it can, could someone please post a pic of it in situ *with the roof lowered*.

Ta
Steve

Hi Steve, there is an excellent review of it here by one of our members-

http://wildaboutscotland.com/2014/02/26 ... nal-shelf/

Cheers guys!
I'm convinced - another order on it's way Kev!

Steve

Nice one Steve it will be on its way to you tomorrow :thumb

Quick one - does anyone know if the roof shelf with pole will defo fit a Beach? .... they have marginally different roof setups so just wanted to double check. Also can I move the shelf position more towards the front or back of the van once it is in position or do you have to choose your location and stick with it?

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers,

Steve.

I couldn't guarantee it but I would be sure it would if not I would be happy to refund you
You can move the shelf towards the front

Back