Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Products for your Cali

Great new products!

Did anything ever come of the glass worktop protectors that you were going to do a while back?

We are still working on this one :thumb

Thanks Kev - good to hear.

Hope it might be ready for this years outings!

Love some of the new things! Hope they will be available soon!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

just ordered some fuses, we had standard ones in the glovebox as spares but did not realise we needed mini and maxi ones :crazy

Fuses & airsafe arrived today great service guy's
Can't believe the size of the 80 amp fuse lets hope I dont need it

Hi guys
All my bits and bobs arrive today thanks for the great service.
:bananadance :bananadance

:thanks

G&H

Hi All

I can confirm the shelves are fab! I ordered mine (the one that clips in next to the wardrobe) directly from Dierk Schroeder at http://www.calitop.de/ just before Christmas - he was really helpful and made a custom version for me which does not have the hanging bar and hooks - I thought it looked neater without (and of course it cost less too). Received just after Christmas (I was lucky enough to have someone bring them back from Germany for me) - and fitted within 1 minute flat. I particularly love that they don't require any permanent adaptation to or damage of the Cali - the brackets just slot in very easily, and once in place, the whole thing does not budge! Perfect for all those little nick-nacks which can clutter up the cooker/fridge top space (and which you have to move every time you open those)!

Can highly recommend! :cool

Gary&Heather said:
Hi guys
All my bits and bobs arrive today thanks for the great service.
:bananadance :bananadance

:thanks

G&H

Gary your stickers where posted out today :thumb

Sticker is on looks great :thumb
Sorry about the prat taking the picture

20140211_123558.jpg

Can anyone tell me if the shelf conversion inside the wardrobe still allows access to the safe box without removal?

Think they look great and would certainly consider some along with the fuse set and shelf!

Following part of this thread I also went to a German site and saw the shelf which a member had bought direct, looking further down the page I also noticed some canvas sided shelves that hang directly from the clothes rail. I accept that they are not as sturdy or look as good but might be another option. Are these likely to make it into the club store and if not- has anyone done the same thing and where did they come from.

I have not yet had time to look at the site with a translator on a PC to read up as am away with only an IPad mini, fossils and storms to keep me company :D

Hi all

For anyone interested in the hanging shelf option, these might be worth checking out - I spotted them online in John Lewis recently - have not had the chance to check measurements but they look very sturdy. The hanging mechanism looks like it might fit nicely over the clothes rail. Dimensions on JL website are given as: L90 x W33 x D30.5cm

Neatfreak ClosetMAX 3 shelf organiser

http://www.johnlewis.com/neatfreak-clos ... ction=jump

Susanne

JL Neatfreak ClosetMAX Organiser.jpg

Must resist buying more stuff!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the helpful posts - Am really impressed with the club shop and how each time I look at it there are new items!

I am hoping the hanging shelves make it into the catalogue as they would seem the best option for me - the John Lewis ones look quite close measurement-wise but the hanger hooks look to be 90 degrees out for the rail and by my rough measuring may be around a centimetre too wide...

As soon as I am back and have a few minutes I'll check things properly.

Dave

picking up cali in three weeks and just purchased £300 of these accessories :eek: Don't tell the wife

Let's hope the accessories are classed as essentials Luke or your sleeping in the Cali more permanent ... :) lol

Fuse kit and inverter adaptor arrived today thank you, :thanks

just to think I never used to carry any fuses at all even on 2,000 mile jouney over France and Spain :eek:

I blew a fuse today messing about with the interior lights :headbang 10 amp under the passenger seat :thumb

I fitted my new kitchen shelf today (the version with a pole) and am very impressed. It took a while to work out how it fitted - thanks to Suzanne / OxCali for describing how the two brackets slot in. It's really sturdy yet lightweight. And no rattles !

One of the drawbacks of the Cali is the lack of available shelf space when cooking and at night so this is ideal.

received my fuse kit yesterday :thanks

What is that big massive one for? :eek:

Back