New Product: The Cali Rain Shield

david white

david white

Administrator
Staff member
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Another brand new product from our partners in Germany, we now have in stock the Cali Rain Shield which is perfect for the wet weather we have in the UK.

By using this you can still cook in the van when it is raining, also ideal for stopping the van windows from steaming up !

Order online: http://vwcaliforniaclub.com/rain_shield.php

caliRainShield3.jpg caliRainShield4.jpg

I was looking for something like this last year. Is this made from Perspex or fabric as not clear from photo. I'm assuming it slides into the awning channel but wondered where the support legs rest as I'm wary of anything touching/rubbing paintwork!

I ordered one last night......think it will be very useful.......and pay for itself within a week.

Don't tend to do the lazy thing and go for pub meals and expensive drinks......next five nights here are .......Mussels....Salmon....Prawns in shells.....all with fresh salad......and Steak Chips Mushrooms and Asparagus (twice)....all fresh and at a fraction of the cost of eating out......

Mcdee said:
I was looking for something like this last year. Is this made from Perspex or fabric as not clear from photo. I'm assuming it slides into the awning channel but wondered where the support legs rest as I'm wary of anything touching/rubbing paintwork!

Doesn't appear to have legs, it looks like it is a pit of Perspex that would naturally stick out at 90 degrees to the van, but it is pulled down a bit with bungee cord which is suckered onto the glass.

T

Back