Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

• Thread starter DavidBolsterstone
  • Start date
D

DavidBolsterstone

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello and Thankyou for acceptance onto the forum
I placed my order for a California Ocean today. As a lifelong camper and caravanner I hope this journey leads to new adventure and experiences for my love and passion for the outdoors.
I now have an impatient wait to May and in the meantime hope to build information and ideas for our new venture. I’m sure this forum will be a good source for that. David

I placed my order for a California Ocean today. As a lifelong camper and caravanner I hope this journey leads to new adventure and experiences for my love and passion for the outdoors.
I now have an impatient wait to May and in the meantime hope to build information and ideas for our new venture. I’m sure this forum will be a good source for that. David
Welcome...exciting for you and May will soon come around..alot of us had to wait a lifetime, some up to two years!...Mine was exactly 1 year from date of order to date of collection :) At least you will be able to enjoy it this summer

Pop into campervanbits they are very knowledgeable

From an earlier post below, you have only just made it in time...Transporter Order book closed today for VW, California likely to follow naturally

Ok some wrong info on the net, any idea for how long ?
sorry..

We have effectively closed factory orders for all Transporter T6.1 derivatives, excluding the California 6.1, from today (Friday 3 March).

so if anyone is thinking about ordering one id do it sooner rather then later.

Congratulations!

We placed our order in January and were told the build date would be in April and delivery could be either June or July.
Are you expecting to take delivery in May? Sounds promising and I hope it is true.

Good move! Like you, we have been avid campers. The Cali makes a world of difference though. Welcome to the forum.

Back