Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

• Thread starter MrT-6California
  • Start date
M

MrT-6California

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All,...

I used to be a bit of a car enthousiast when I was younger, and owned and worked on various cars and motorbikes I really loved.
Then I spend way to many years with boring lease cars I really didn't care about.

Now finally I bought a car again I really like, just a couple of weeks ago... A VW T6 2016 California.
I hope to learn a lot from you guys, about my new baby.. I've been reading this forum for the last couples of days, and it looks you guys have a great community here.
Thanks for letting me join it.

You chose well! Welcome here and enjoy your Cali.

Enjoy yourselves with your new family friend, if it’s possible get out and do a long camping trip as it’s the way to get to understand your new car.
We drove down to Spain in ours to run it in and get to know what it is possible to do.

Welcome to the club!! As a new member- a photo of your new toy is always welcomed by way of introduction ;)

Welcome and I’m sure you’ll have lots to contribute to the forum. Enjoy the van , it’s a unique experience.

Thanks guys...

Ill add a photo soon.. and cant wait to take it for its first trip.

Hi All,...

I used to be a bit of a car enthousiast when I was younger, and owned and worked on various cars and motorbikes I really loved.
Then I spend way to many years with boring lease cars I really didn't care about.

Now finally I bought a car again I really like, just a couple of weeks ago... A VW T6 2016 California.
I hope to learn a lot from you guys, about my new baby.. I've been reading this forum for the last couples of days, and it looks you guys have a great community here.
Thanks for letting me join it.
One of pitfalls for motoring DIY types is that the VW Tx range has an endless supply of optional parts to convert/upgrade anything from the ground up.

Enjoy.