Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

D

Deepmore

Hi all
Have had our Cali for 18 months but only recently got round to joining the club. Looking forward to to taking it to Ireland next week. I'm a VIP member and trying to find the discount code for calitopper. Thought it might be a useful thing to bring with us to Ireland, in case it rains.
Best regards
Paul

"in case it rains" LOL!

Hi all
Have had our Cali for 18 months but only recently got round to joining the club. Looking forward to to taking it to Ireland next week. I'm a VIP member and trying to find the discount code for calitopper. Thought it might be a useful thing to bring with us to Ireland, in case it rains.
Best regards
Paul
Welcome Paul look forward to hearing about your trip and seeing some pics! :thumb

Welcome , does it not show how to order with discount?
Got the topper , very usefull , bought it directly at from Comfortz at a meet....:thumb

Hi Paul
Welcome!
Log in then go to forums. Scroll right down to off topic chat and you will see the VIP lounge there.
You should be able to find the discount code for Comfortz in the VIP section.
Not terribly clear...someone said a while ago that it would be helpful to get some VIP guidance notes when you join.

Thanks Gillian
I have just managed to use the discount code. It was a challenge but will hopefully be easier next time. Thanks for guidance.
Paul

Thanks Gillian
I have just managed to use the discount code. It was a challenge but will hopefully be easier next time. Thanks for guidance.
Paul

You are welcome...it isn't at all obvious and I had the same problem. There are quite a few discount codes but they take some finding!
Hope your topper does the trick.
Gillian

Welcome Paul! I hope we read about your trips/journeys to Ireland! Have fun!
sapto