Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member from Norwich

Fletchi

Fletchi

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi I've just joined the forum.
We ordered our Coast at end of February and have been given a confirmed build week of next week (21st June).
We will see when it actually turns up. I wasn't expecting to see it until the end of the year.
The spec is standard, apart from colour and privacy glass, so that may have helped.
Our local dealer has been proactive in keeping us informed.
Looking forward to trying it out.

Hi I've just joined the forum.
We ordered our Coast at end of February and have been given a confirmed build week of next week (21st June).
We will see when it actually turns up. I wasn't expecting to see it until the end of the year.
The spec is standard, apart from colour and privacy glass, so that may have helped.
Our local dealer has been proactive in keeping us informed.
Looking forward to trying it out.
:welcome from just up the road. (we're about 20 miles from you in the Great Yarmouth area). Only 4 months from order to build! That's a great lead time you've managed to get and you'll get some jealous looks from the long waiters on here, but some great advice too. Our Coast (ordered Dec 2020) is sat at the UK port, waiting patiently for a lift to the dealer.

Hello from the Ipswich area, my Ocean was ordered late December and has a build week of 28-06 (the week after yours)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back