Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New (I think) Spanish Cali Beach Advert

Whoha , they had to use an other vehicle carring that huge surfbord as i don't see it on the roof of that ( German licenced...:mute) Cali .....it won't fit in either:D

Comprendo homes?

Too much surfboard and not enough Cali.

The grille treatment looks better than the one at Busfest.

I am speechless! ... that is weird, thrilling, freaky & exciting. That video is filmed in Pais Vasco, Spain in Zarautz. It is where my family camped for a few nights a little over a month or so ago. We had planned to stay one night, but the weather was so great & our spot was overlooking the bay, so we decided to stay on as it is normally rainy. At the end of our final morning we left with rain approaching and got on the autopista only to have our Cali smashed an hour or so later. I hope the surfer in the video didn't have the same experience. :) Here are our last photos before the Cali was smashed.

... and I am not sure of the size of the board of the surfer on the video, but I have traveled with an 11" board in our T5 Cali (back driver side stretching to nearly the glass on the front passenger side) :)

Thank you for sharing that video, but it is thrilling & creepy! :)

P7270211.jpg P7270214.jpg P7270215.jpg P7270226.jpg P7280229.jpg P7280245.jpg P7280251 (1).jpg ,

I am speechless! ... that is weird, thrilling, freaky & exciting. That video is filmed in Pais Vasco, Spain in Zarautz. It is where my family camped for a few nights a little over a month or so ago. We had planned to stay one night, but the weather was so great & our spot was overlooking the bay, so we decided to stay on as it is normally rainy. At the end of our final morning we left with rain approaching and got on the autopista only to have our Cali smashed an hour or so later. I hope the surfer in the video didn't have the same experience. :) Here are our last photos before the Cali was smashed.

... and I am not sure of the size of the board of the surfer on the video, but I have traveled with an 11" board in our T5 Cali (back driver side stretching to nearly the glass on the front passenger side) :)

Thank you for sharing that video, but it is thrilling & creepy! :)

View attachment 9916 View attachment 9917 View attachment 9918 View attachment 9919 View attachment 9920 View attachment 9921 View attachment 9922 ,
Great Pictures. That is very weird and cool and spooky that it's a yellow beach in the place your yellow beach was. Definitely a sign to buy another yellow beach!

It looks real pretty where the Cali is parked in that nice green field, but it is a well fertilized field with lots of dog poo everywhere as the dog owners take their pets there to run around during the day and the people sit in that same spot to watch the sunset at night. :)

Is a Spanish ad.... the size is because, according to the ad, the guy is using the same board as the sport's pioneers use to use. I've got no idea about surf, but is what the off voice sais.

In looking at this image, my "guesstimate" is that the board is a 11", but maybe I am wrong ... it would fit in really tight if it is 11", but I'd guess it is unlikely that they actually did that for this ad ... and had a second "support van" with equipment & the surf board. :) I think the ad will work for Spain.

I little irony is the 230V plug on the van in the ad. I hope to finalize my T6 order today and have the 230V plug as an option ... and the salesman made sure to tell me twice, "We have never had anyone in the Canaries order a Beach with the 230v plug!" Maybe people do it in mainland Spain or it is just because it is the German Cali driven down for the ad.
fieles,1.jpg

My Spanish Cali Beah has 230v inlet

My Spanish Cali Beah has 230v inlet
-----
What!? :) What is de "serie" (came automatically with the Beach) or was it an option?

I want it for hooking up a fan, etc. when it gets real hot. :)

Nope, for the Spaniard spec T5 Beach the 230v inlet was an option (at least in 2014-15), but I've got it because the inner 230v outlet and the leisure battery charger.

Bear in mind in T5 Beach model this option doesn't provide inverter.

Last edited:
In looking at this image, my "guesstimate" is that the board is a 11", but maybe I am wrong ... it would fit in really tight if it is 11", but I'd guess it is unlikely that they actually did that for this ad ... and had a second "support van" with equipment & the surf board. :) I think the ad will work for Spain.

I little irony is the 230V plug on the van in the ad. I hope to finalize my T6 order today and have the 230V plug as an option ... and the salesman made sure to tell me twice, "We have never had anyone in the Canaries order a Beach with the 230v plug!" Maybe people do it in mainland Spain or it is just because it is the German Cali driven down for the ad.
View attachment 9923

Hi Canary bird..
Looking to make my beach order on drive the deal. Any extras you'd recommend? Loving it in yellow but my wife not so..!!!

Everyone's use is so different ... mine is first a people mover, so I need 7 seats and it works like an office and we live on a hilly Island, so I went this time around with ... 150hp, 4Motion DSG, 17" wheels, Park pilot, tempomat, trailer hitch, 230v, voice amplifier, privacy windows, alarm, awning, fog lights, elec. folding side mirrors, air pressure sensor, ... and of course in yellow ... but some of these things might be standard equipment for you. It is hard to go wrong, but funds have to play a role.

Back