Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Girl.

P

piglet

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello everyone- just thought I'd introduce myself as just joined the group.
My husband is 50 in December and I myself will be 50 next December so we're treating ourselves hugely and going to buy a Cali ocean as a joint 50th present.
We're taking our time and doing lots of research but I'm so excited. I've been secretly buying a few bits and bobs and stashing them away.
I love this club it's so useful and everyone sounds friendly.
So no doubt I'll be picking your brains soon.
Have a nice weekend all.

Welcome allong !

Good morning Piglet and a big welcome to you.

You are buying a memory machine. fantastic deliverer of amazing moments, take your time, do your research, don't be afraid of coming on here and asking what you may think are daft questions, it's not just bits of metal powered by diesel, it's a lifetime with a spirit and soul and a lot to get to know and understand.

Again a big welcome along.

Last edited:
Hello everyone- just thought I'd introduce myself as just joined the group.
My husband is 50 in December and I myself will be 50 next December so we're treating ourselves hugely and going to buy a Cali ocean as a joint 50th present.
We're taking our time and doing lots of research but I'm so excited. I've been secretly buying a few bits and bobs and stashing them away.
I love this club it's so useful and everyone sounds friendly.
So no doubt I'll be picking your brains soon.
Have a nice weekend all.
LOL, many people on here buy the steering wheel before the vehicle itself, so you are not alone on that :D Welcome on board ... and one of the best presents you can gift yourselves. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome Piglet cracking 60th birthday present

LOL, many people on here buy the steering wheel before the vehicle itself, so you are not alone on that :D Welcome on board ... and one of the best presents you can gift yourselves. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank you.

Good morning Piglet and a big welcome to you.

You are buying a memory machine. fantastic deliverer of amazing moments, take your time, do your research, don't be afraid of coming on here and asking what may should daft questions, it's not just bits of metal powered by diesel, it's a lifetime with a spirit and soul and a lot to get to know and understand.

Again a big welcome along.
Thank you- can't wait to explore all the parts of England I've never even seen.

Now thats what i call a birthday present. Welcome!!!!. Makesure you get a good deal and dont pay asking price, thats my first hint. With options, choose whats right for you, there are so many options, it can get alittle overwhelming. Loads of BRILLIANT help on here and ask away, I call them the Cali Gurus,cos they know every nut and bolt, every dealer, ecery option, every campsite,every deal and SO mich more!. Mines on the order books with my perfect options thanks to all the help on here so just got to wait now. :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Now thats what i call a birthday present. Welcome!!!!. Makesure you get a good deal and dont pay asking price, thats my first hint. With options, choose whats right for you, there are so many options, it can get alittle overwhelming. Loads of BRILLIANT help on here and ask away, I call them the Cali Gurus,cos they know every nut and bolt, every dealer, ecery option, every campsite,every deal and SO mich more!. Mines on the order books with my perfect options thanks to all the help on here so just got to wait now. :thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb
Thank you so much. Yeah you can get a little over faced by it all can't you? Doesn't help when you absolutely hopeless at making decisions. BUT yeah I'm so glad I joined this club and will be asking many questions before we put the order in.
What are you going for? Bet you're excited? How long on average does it take to build?
Love that Cali Gurus

Thank you. We was thinking of a trip to the Maldives- which is great but think this is a wiser choice.

The Maldives are lovely

For about three days.

Then sand, sun, flat islands, nice food ......

No. A Cali is variety. Endless variety. You are only limited by your own imagination whereas the Maldives are limited by the sea, which is rising anyway .....

Edit.

I once wrote a guide book to the Maldives, back in the days when I wrote Gide books. This is the whole transcript:

nice. Very nice. Very very nice. OK, I've been here 20 minutes...what else do I do?

Yeah know what you mean. We went in 2013 so I'm lucky I've been there.
I have a holiday house in west cork and the travelling there is quite long as we go by ferry but having a Cali will mean we can just stop somewhere to recharge our batteriries.

Welcome piglet (and husband)

Very nice present to yourself and sounds like a starting point of endless fun and adventure or as GrannyJen said endless opportunities. Nice way to combine it with your house in west Cork

Welcome piglet (and husband)

Very nice present to yourself and sounds like a starting point of endless fun and adventure or as GrannyJen said endless opportunities. Nice way to combine it with your house in west Cork
Yeah lots plans. Just hope my pooch likes the Cali - he's so nervous in the car - don't know why tried to get him used to it since he was a tiny pup.